Community Forum

Public Training Closed

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:I can be patient with him. I'm training a few of mine as well. Thats fine. I don't want to overload you with too much on your plate
Well I could put my two on hold and do all three of yours, but once I get to doing a couple hours a day of training, three horses won't fit in one turn. So you're fine with me holding the colt until I can take him?
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Yes go ahead I'm fine with that. actually I would prefer this filly with 71k HGP to be trained. Shes definitely a keeper.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1028572
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:Yes go ahead I'm fine with that. actually I would prefer this filly with 71k HGP to be trained. Shes definitely a keeper.

Wow she's beautiful! sure, I'll go ahead and switch to my holding account and offer on her ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

charming_kiger wrote:Yes go ahead I'm fine with that. actually I would prefer this filly with 71k HGP to be trained. Shes definitely a keeper.

Oh lol she's a he! Are you sure you have the right foal? This is meganamber's holding account btw, obviously.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber2 wrote:

Oh lol she's a he! Are you sure you have the right foal? This is meganamber's holding account btw, obviously.

LOL I must have had her confused with the filly you're also training. They all have the same base color. I was so confused. And No way There was another meganamber trying to scoop up a foal for $1 HAHA
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

LOL I must have had her confused with the filly you're also training. They all have the same base color. I was so confused. And No way There was another meganamber trying to scoop up a foal for $1 HAHA
Haha I see! :lol: of course :P
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber2 wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:

Haha I see! :lol: of course :P

Him I mean :lol: :lol:
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:Hey guys! :)
I have to decided to start training horses for other players! But there are a few things I should let you guys know:
1. I am not premium, so my turns come every two hours like everyone else's. Therefore, I won't be able to train as quickly as premium players.
2. I have taken most of the training course, but not all, so again, I'm not going to be as fast as other more experienced trainers.
I am doing for more relaxed players who don't need their horses trained RIGHT NOW.
1. I can have your horse trained by 4-5 years old if he/she is a newborn
2. I can get all stats fully trained
3. It will take me a few days
Just let me know if you're interested! I am only taking 2 or 3 horses right now, as I am a beginning trainer. I will be charging $10,000 per horse.
~Pine Valley Stables~
Hi I was woundering if after you get done training the horses you currently have could train 3 or 4 of mine it would be greatly appreciated
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Hey guys! :)
I have to decided to start training horses for other players! But there are a few things I should let you guys know:
1. I am not premium, so my turns come every two hours like everyone else's. Therefore, I won't be able to train as quickly as premium players.
2. I have taken most of the training course, but not all, so again, I'm not going to be as fast as other more experienced trainers.
I am doing for more relaxed players who don't need their horses trained RIGHT NOW.
1. I can have your horse trained by 4-5 years old if he/she is a newborn
2. I can get all stats fully trained
3. It will take me a few days
Just let me know if you're interested! I am only taking 2 or 3 horses right now, as I am a beginning trainer. I will be charging $10,000 per horse.
~Pine Valley Stables~
Hi I was woundering if after you get done training the horses you currently have could train 3 or 4 of mine it would be greatly appreciated
Sure, after I'm done charming_kiger's two I can take three of yours :) That should be by tomorrow or the next day.
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: Hi I was woundering if after you get done training the horses you currently have could train 3 or 4 of mine it would be greatly appreciated
Sure, after I'm done charming_kiger's two I can take three of yours :) That should be by tomorrow or the next day.
ok thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:45 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:45 pm