Community Forum

Horse boarding

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Horse boarding

Post by appleloosafarm »

I will board horses for you for so many weeks or how long u need , prices may very on how many horses and how many weeks or days
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse boarding

Post by jl1106 »

appleloosafarm wrote:I will board horses for you for so many weeks or how long u need , prices may very on how many horses and how many weeks or days
This is a great idea!!
I'll let you know if I ever need you to hold horses for me! :D
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

its fine I just came out with the idea because i know that many people have horses that they want to keep and just dont have any more space.
jl110603
Visit My Farm

Post by jl110603 »

appleloosafarm wrote:its fine I just came out with the idea because i know that many people have horses that they want to keep and just dont have any more space.
I know awesome idea!
jl110603
Visit My Farm

Post by jl110603 »

appleloosafarm wrote:its fine I just came out with the idea because i know that many people have horses that they want to keep and just dont have any more space.
I know awesome idea!
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

thanks
TouchOfClass
Visit My Farm

Post by TouchOfClass »

appleloosafarm wrote:I will board horses for you for so many weeks or how long u need , prices may very on how many horses and how many weeks or days
How do i pay for it? I might aswell board some horses but idk how to get the money, do i need to be Premium?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

no , just let your horses stay for so much amount of time then when its time to get them back u can pay the money if that makes sense. Also I will need to know how long and and how much you are paying me
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

appleloosafarm wrote:no , just let your horses stay for so much amount of time then when its time to get them back u can pay the money if that makes sense. Also I will need to know how long and and how much you are paying me
Hi, appleoosafarm! long time no see :D
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

OH hey old freind, I have been working on some really nice horse if u want to check them out on training pasture
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:07 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:07 pm