meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Haha I see! :lol: of course :P

Him I mean :lol: :lol:
Hello I apologize for not being finished with your two yet, I was going to be done today, but then something came up and I wasn't able to be on much today. I probably won't be able to very much tomorrow either. Again I apologize. They will be ready by Sunday, are you willing to wait that long? Of course, I will lower the price.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:

Him I mean :lol: :lol:
Hello I apologize for not being finished with your two yet, I was going to be done today, but then something came up and I wasn't able to be on much today. I probably won't be able to very much tomorrow either. Again I apologize. They will be ready by Sunday, are you willing to wait that long? Of course, I will lower the price.
Yes im in no hurry. Just let me know :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Good thank you so much! They're almost 600% trained and they're under 3 at the moment... should be done soon! Again, thank you for your patience :)
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:
Good thank you so much! They're almost 600% trained and they're under 3 at the moment... should be done soon! Again, thank you for your patience :)
Thanks for taking the time to train them. My skills are not high enough to train them quickly
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to train them. My skills are not high enough to train them quickly
No problem! Glad to help! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029027
Your filly is finished!! She's up for offers, you can offer $5,000 cause it took me so long :roll: I had to move the colt to my holding account because the two of them could not be done in one turn. He's almost finished, I should be done with him and I'll also start on your other colt.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:
Your filly is finished!! She's up for offers, you can offer $5,000 cause it took me so long :roll: I had to move the colt to my holding account because the two of them could not be done in one turn. He's almost finished, I should be done with him and I'll also start on your other colt.

Thank You so much!. Take the 6k :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Thank You so much!. Take the 6k :)
thank you :) I really appreciate it :D I'll be done with your other colt soon and I'll also start on the third colt!
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

Is training still open? if it is I would like my horse trained for 10,000.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Sure, after I'm done charming_kiger's two I can take three of yours :) That should be by tomorrow or the next day.
ok thanks
Hello I was wondering if you still need horses trained. If so, I can take 1 or 2.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 pm