Community Forum

Trainer for Hire FULL

MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Trainer for Hire FULL

Post by MikiVCat »

Hello all, I am MikiVCat! I am going to start offering training services to the public. I've seen this has been a need in the community so I would like to try and help out other HWO players :D Now I've seen most people ask a lot of the same questions when hiring so let me answer a few, if you any other, ping me! Make sure you quote so I am notified!

How long does it take for you to train?
It takes anywhere from 3-6 years for me to train, depending how far up I train and how many I am currently training.
How much do I ask for payment?
It really depends on the player: if you are brand-new, it will be less than if you've been on for more than 6 months.
Pics, temperaments, weight?
I will try to meet the askings of the player, but these can be tricky. I can do pictures for sure though.
How high do you train?
I can train above 90% in all stats in 3-4 years, but to go up to 98% and 99% will take 4-5 years.
How many horses will you take?
I will take 1 horse at a time at the beginning, this will change so keep checking in.
Vouchers?
Velvetpie16
sandyleigh79
BleedingHrt
Horse you have trained?
http://horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1262307
Training skills copied and pasted?
7.50%Basic Training Bonus
-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
4.50%Agility Training Bonus
1.50%Balance Training Bonus
1.50%Intelligence Training Bonus
20.00%Stamina Training Bonus
1.50%Strength Training Bonus
(These will continue to be updated!)

Waiting List
1. montana.spurdle01
2. BleedingHrt
3. StormChase
4. Cookie
5. sandy
6. Jardine
7. CrystalWolf
8. OPEN
Thanks and have a great day!
Last edited by MikiVCat on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

MikiVCat wrote:Hello all, I am MikiVCat! I am going to start offering training services to the public. I've seen this has been a need in the community so I would like to try and help out other HWO players :D Now I've seen most people ask a lot of the same questions when hiring so let me answer a few, if you any other, ping me! Make sure you quote so I am notified!

It takes anywhere from 3-6 years for me to train, depending how far up I train and how many I am currently training.
It really depends on the player: if you are brand-new, it will be less than if you've been on for more than 6 months.
I will try to meet the askings of the player, but these can be tricky. I can do pictures for sure though.
How high do you train?
I can train above 90% in all stats in 3-4 years, but to go up to 98% and 99% will take 4-5 years.
I will take 1 horse at a time at the beginning, this will change so keep checking in.
Vouchers?
Velvetpie16-I have trained for her
Horse you have trained?

Hey there! I was wondering if you could train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1259795 up to 99%! and please could you do up a quote! thanks so much!
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:...
Hello! I currently have one horse I'm training for sandy and one for pickup, so put your horse up for offers and my side, M&H Cooperation, will pick him up! I'll be done by Thursday, and the horse shouldn't be aged more than 7 years AT THE AWFUL MOST. He should be done by 5 years, but it depends on how I train :) How about 20k for the price?
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
montana.spurdle01 wrote:...
Hello! I currently have one horse I'm training for sandy and one for pickup, so put your horse up for offers and my side, M&H Cooperation, will pick him up! I'll be done by Thursday, and the horse shouldn't be aged more than 7 years AT THE AWFUL MOST. He should be done by 5 years, but it depends on how I train :) How about 20k for the price?
Sure! I'll put him up for offer now! 20k is fine! thankyou and Thursday pick up would be great!

~RS~ Aussie Marvel

Australian Brumby Colt with a STAT 5 EVALUATION
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:Hello all, I am MikiVCat! I am going to start offering training services to the public. I've seen this has been a need in the community so I would like to try and help out other HWO players :D Now I've seen most people ask a lot of the same questions when hiring so let me answer a few, if you any other, ping me! Make sure you quote so I am notified!

How high do you train?
Vouchers?
Horse you have trained?

Waiting List
1. montana.spurdle01
2. BleedingHrt
3. Open

Hey there again, Could you also train this little colt for the same price PLEASE!

~RS~ Alone Waltz
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:

How high do you train?
Vouchers?
Horse you have trained?

Waiting List
1. montana.spurdle01
2. BleedingHrt
3. Open

Hey there again, Could you also train this little colt for the same price PLEASE!

~RS~ Alone Waltz
Of course! He might take a little longer than Thursday if that's alright. I've got some others to train also.
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
montana.spurdle01 wrote:

~RS~ Alone Waltz
Of course! He might take a little longer than Thursday if that's alright. I've got some others to train also.
All good thankyou!
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
montana.spurdle01 wrote:

~RS~ Alone Waltz
Though it reckons your pasutres are full...?
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

How high do you train?
Vouchers?
Horse you have trained?

Waiting List
1. montana.spurdle01
2. BleedingHrt
3. Open

May you train this one to how long you can. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1263564
I am on almost every day. I like to check on my horse daily or hourly. If you need my horse to be put on hold, please tell me and I will be fine with that.
I have been on for about 5 1/2 months. I will pay what price you have. I saw how good you can train with my grade and I will take you in as my personal trainer. I will cooperate with your training slots.
You can also work on your own schedule, so no rush.
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

When you have a spot open could you please ping me? ( if you are still willing to train that is :D)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:13 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:13 pm