Community Forum

Wanted: Turkmene studs with at least 50k HGP

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
starhide
Visit My Farm

Wanted: Turkmene studs with at least 50k HGP

Post by starhide »

Ideally 5* rated for Akhal-Tekes!

Why? Basically, I'm trying to get some higher GP studs to breed with my starter mares to hopefully produce fillies that I can then breed with some of the really high HGP Arabs out there!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted: Turkmene studs with at least 50k HGP

Post by 8arbarossa »

starhide wrote:Ideally 5* rated for Akhal-Tekes!

Why? Basically, I'm trying to get some higher GP studs to breed with my starter mares to hopefully produce fillies that I can then breed with some of the really high HGP Arabs out there!
How much you are willing to pay? 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
starhide
Visit My Farm

Post by starhide »

8arbarossa wrote:
starhide wrote:Ideally 5* rated for Akhal-Tekes!

How much you are willing to pay? 8-)
It definitely depends (on HGP, color, tail length, etc), but I'd pay 10k easy per breeding for the right stallion. As you can see I'm not a premium player so my income is limited!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

starhide wrote: It definitely depends (on HGP, color, tail length, etc), but I'd pay 10k easy per breeding for the right stallion. As you can see I'm not a premium player so my income is limited!
i was having a summer clean up and came accros some Turkmenes over here.. take a look, perhaps there is something you like.
I have some more hidden away, but if you find better Turkmenes than mine, let me know 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
starhide
Visit My Farm

Post by starhide »

8arbarossa wrote:
starhide wrote: It definitely depends (on HGP, color, tail length, etc), but I'd pay 10k easy per breeding for the right stallion. As you can see I'm not a premium player so my income is limited!
i was having a summer clean up and came accros some Turkmenes over here.. take a look, perhaps there is something you like.
I have some more hidden away, but if you find better Turkmenes than mine, let me know 8-)
Smart Stranger is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for!
crazy 8arb
Visit My Farm

Post by crazy 8arb »

starhide wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
starhide
Visit My Farm

Post by starhide »

crazy 8arb wrote:
starhide wrote:
Awesome, thank you! I gotta upgrade the amount of horses I can have so gimme about 4 hours and I'll be on the case :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 pm