Community Forum

Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

Post by Sky Bay Stables »

GrayJay2 wrote::) I'm proud of my Aledyd's progeny.
You probably should make his stud fee higher to earn some extra money.. I have a feeling I might be using him a lot- if that is okay with you, of course.. 8-)
What's your highest GP Arabian so far?
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

Sky Bay Stables wrote:
GrayJay2 wrote::) I'm proud of my Aledyd's progeny.
You probably should make his stud fee higher to earn some extra money.. I have a feeling I might be using him a lot- if that is okay with you, of course.. 8-)
Here he is, HGP 35,478, just a bit higher than Aledyd's (sire). He has no red stats so that's promising. Also, he has darkened quite a bit already so I think his color might be similar to Aledyd's.
Go ahead and keep using Aledyd. 1$ is OK with me even though I don't make much money. I focus more on competitions. Arabians are so common that I think there are many comparable studs whose fee is 1$.
Sadagh (colt)
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

GrayJay wrote:
Sky Bay Stables wrote: You probably should make his stud fee higher to earn some extra money.. I have a feeling I might be using him a lot- if that is okay with you, of course.. 8-)
Here he is, HGP 35,478, just a bit higher than Aledyd's (sire). He has no red stats so that's promising. Also, he has darkened quite a bit already so I think his color might be similar to Aledyd's.
Go ahead and keep using Aledyd. 1$ is OK with me even though I don't make much money. I focus more on competitions. Arabians are so common that I think there are many comparable studs whose fee is 1$.
Sadagh (colt)
Wow nice I have to breed Malik's red stat out.. But keep his gold one 8-)
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Great job if you can breed him and get a foal with the gold but without the red then you will have a very good COI 0 arabian. They are hard to work with.
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA wrote:Great job if you can breed him and get a foal with the gold but without the red then you will have a very good COI 0 arabian. They are hard to work with.
I have the perfect mare for him, I just need to wait until he's 3! His brother is going to be up for stud too, since he has a green stat and higher GP ( 36k )
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

That's great!
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

My colt is up for stud if anyone is interested :D ;)
I really need to make his progeny's GP higher though :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:03 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:03 am