Community Forum

Re: Trainer wanted*

Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Trainer wanted*

Post by Hydronium »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Hello, I am buying Rudebus Mosabe for 100,000 because Heaven has a bug on her computer and is unable to breed, buy, sell or stud horses. :?
Anyway, I offered, it's only 100k and that's no problem for me since I have 5 million for my Thoroughbred breeding :lol: if you need anymore, don't be afraid to ask, I like sponsoring new players :D

Wow thank you so much! He actually isnt that bad he has nice coloring ^^, and I so appreciate it I am realizing money on the game is absolutely important and hard-ish to make! I am going to start a new thread for us to message in.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Trainer wanted*

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hydronium wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hello, I am buying Rudebus Mosabe for 100,000 because Heaven has a bug on her computer and is unable to breed, buy, sell or stud horses. :?
Anyway, I offered, it's only 100k and that's no problem for me since I have 5 million for my Thoroughbred breeding :lol: if you need anymore, don't be afraid to ask, I like sponsoring new players :D

Wow thank you so much! He actually isnt that bad he has nice coloring ^^, and I so appreciate it I am realizing money on the game is absolutely important and hard-ish to make! I am going to start a new thread for us to message in.
Yup, good idea. He does have nice coloring, I will be selling him to another newbie who breeds horses of his color, if that's alright with you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 pm