Community Forum

Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Hi! I have a large stock and an interest in Falabellas but I don't have the time and space to do it all myself. I'm willing to give 10-15 horses and general tips from experience on how to evaluate the breed, which public studs have been best, etc, for 20-50K. You can do whatever you want with them (I'm not asking to buy any back) but I would like some level of commitment to breeding them. I have some of the only stock around (there were a lot of older Falabellas for sale a few weeks ago and I regret not buying them all as the ones I didn't buy retired!) and I've created some really nice colors and lines. Anyone can offer but the final decision is up to me, I will be picking up to 3 people. Thanks! :)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Post by vallers »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:Hi! I have a large stock and an interest in Falabellas but I don't have the time and space to do it all myself. I'm willing to give 10-15 horses and general tips from experience on how to evaluate the breed, which public studs have been best, etc, for 20-50K. You can do whatever you want with them (I'm not asking to buy any back) but I would like some level of commitment to breeding them. I have some of the only stock around (there were a lot of older Falabellas for sale a few weeks ago and I regret not buying them all as the ones I didn't buy retired!) and I've created some really nice colors and lines. Anyone can offer but the final decision is up to me, I will be picking up to 3 people. Thanks! :)
you may also want to post this in general chat and horses for sale, not everyone reads farm logs.
LovingLadybugHeart
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a Falabella breeding partner

Post by LovingLadybugHeart »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:Hi! I have a large stock and an interest in Falabellas but I don't have the time and space to do it all myself. I'm willing to give 10-15 horses and general tips from experience on how to evaluate the breed, which public studs have been best, etc, for 20-50K. You can do whatever you want with them (I'm not asking to buy any back) but I would like some level of commitment to breeding them. I have some of the only stock around (there were a lot of older Falabellas for sale a few weeks ago and I regret not buying them all as the ones I didn't buy retired!) and I've created some really nice colors and lines. Anyone can offer but the final decision is up to me, I will be picking up to 3 people. Thanks! :)
I want Falabellas if you have any
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 am