Community Forum

Weekend Updates

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Weekend Updates

Post by larissar »

I've updated the front-end framework to the newest version, this fixes a few of the front-end bugs we've had. I've also expanded a bit on the custom backend framework to include self-describing data validation which is used on the front-end. This was a necessary step towards getting the next newest features online.

You can now create a For Sale ad for your horse. You can't delete the ad once it's published but you can't purchase any horses yet so that doesn't really matter much. I was hoping to get more of this done but this will have to suffice for now. Next step (possibly even tonight) is deleting the ads, and then doing the same for stud ads.

What I need you to test out of creating a for sale ad/editting and ad, and taking note of the visual changes to the For Sale button area on the horse page. What you should see is the new price information change when you get the green "success" popup.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Weekend Updates

Post by Argent »

Just wanted to say that rehoming still isn't functional... :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Oh crumb! I knew I forgot something. I'll get that working tonight with some more updates. Probably within a couple hours.
I've been distracted with a major performance issue on some mobile devices. I think I've got it fixed though.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Actually I'll have to work on this tomorrow, it seems my performance issue is not quite as easy to resolve. I'm still working on it. I think I know what it is at least, but I have to dog a bit farther into the problem.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Rehoming should be working fine now.

I've also got the mobile performance issue mostly under control now. Older devices might still have problems accessing pastures but I'll put some workarounds in in the future, for now things are at least functional.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm