Community Forum

Lucky Shots!!! Free Horse!! [OVER]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Lucky Shots!!! Free Horse!! [OVER]

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Ok, So my mare just delivered her baby. I have never really seen a baby this color so I thought it would be fun if I had a little competition for him! You can only have one guess and after you guess you can not change it. The first person who guesses correctly gets to keep him! Or if you want to guess just for fun that works too. :D If you guessed correctly but don't want him I might give you a sum of money instead, we'll see.....

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1273489

Ok guys, I will not be accepting any more guesses. :D I will now put him on a different account So I can age him a little bit. That way we can see what color he will be!! (I will defiantly not be aging him past breeding age. I will only age him enough that we can see what color he will be :D :D :D )
Last edited by Jardine_Horses on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Re: Lucky Shots!!! Free Horse!!

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Jardine_Horses wrote:Ok, So my mare just delivered her baby. I have never really seen a baby this color so I thought it would be fun if I had a little competition for him! You can only have one guess and after you guess you can not change it. The person who guesses correctly gets to keep him! Or if you want to guess just for fun that works too. :D If you guessed correctly but don't want him I might give you a sum of money instead, we'll see.....

I don't know what the color is called but I hope this will work instead...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216730 this horse is what I think he will look like
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks!!
Maddie.Boo
Visit My Farm

Post by Maddie.Boo »

Jardine_Horses wrote:Ok, So my mare just delivered her baby. I have never really seen a baby this color so I thought it would be fun if I had a little competition for him! You can only have one guess and after you guess you can not change it. The person who guesses correctly gets to keep him! Or if you want to guess just for fun that works too. :D If you guessed correctly but don't want him I might give you a sum of money instead, we'll see.....

He looks like an Amber Champagne. I don't want the horse, just thought I'd let ya know. He'll grow to look like this:

Stone Creek Acres
"Quality" racing Thoroughbreds
You're more than welcomed to take a look!
Karley777
Visit My Farm

Post by Karley777 »

Although he kind of looks like he might be amber champagne I think he will go buckskin. He has a buckskin line on his mother's side :D :D
ponypro
Visit My Farm

Post by ponypro »

Champagne definitely. He isn't black based which would give you the buckskin. Plus he has the blue eyes and light nose. He will get lighter as he ages. :D
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

ponypro wrote:Champagne definitely. He isn't black based which would give you the buckskin. Plus he has the blue eyes and light nose. He will get lighter as he ages. :D
Actually Bay based gives Buckskin
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
b00nstra
Visit My Farm

Post by b00nstra »

My Guess is Buckskin
ponypro
Visit My Farm

Post by ponypro »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
ponypro wrote:Champagne definitely. He isn't black based which would give you the buckskin. Plus he has the blue eyes and light nose. He will get lighter as he ages. :D
Actually Bay based gives Buckskin

There is no such thing as Bay based. Its still black based, just with agouti.
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

I think he's Amber Champagne
_Equestrian_4_Life_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Equestrian_4_Life_ »

he will be a grey
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 2:20 am