Community Forum

User-Friendliness

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

User-Friendliness

Post by Argent »

So when you first debuted the scrolling pastures, they were nicely compatible with the Windows 8 touchpad functions, so I could slide fingers back and forth and the page would scroll through my horses. However, in the live version, this functionality was lost. Not a priority, I'm sure, but I would like to see this come back.

The mobile version of HWO is really jumbled on my mobile. Those top four icons are too wide to fit across the screen in portrait (mostly because of the HWO logo I think), and when the log out and dropdown buttons appear in landscape, things are worse. Horses also appear squashed, and the ad screws with the entire layout on some pages because it doesn't resize. My mobile is a Nokia Lumia Windows phone. Also, probably not currently a priority.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: User-Friendliness

Post by larissar »

I had to move to a different script to handle the drag-scroll function and I haven't added the finger-scroll function back in yet but it is on the list :)

Could you post screenshot of what you are seeing? I do already know about the issue with the top icons on small screens, it's on my to-fix-soon list, but the other issues I've not noticed yet.
The ads should be resizing on screen orientation change, although I have noticed at least once instance where this doesn't happen, it could be the same one you've noticed but a screenshot would help me tell for sure.

These kinds of fixes will be my priority throughout the week to clean up the "polish" before letting in the Beta Testers.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: User-Friendliness

Post by Argent »

Unfortunately, my phone doesn't have a screen capture function, but I'll try to figure out something.
Sent via email.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:01 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:01 pm