Community Forum

[Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

[Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Post by SIEOrganization »

{Dr.Remiel LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #1}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Dr. Remiel reporting in while Dr. Saint is on break. The move from the previous facility in the Southern New York Branch has gone well. The specimens that the Organization has us currently studying have increased their numbers by one, and Dr. Saint says not to name them, so I won’t. Somehow, specimen number 01 produced an offspring with 08, which is a variable we didn’t predict in our research so far with them. None of the specimens have any form of genitalia, nor any other commonly seen indicators found in most mammals and ungulates. We have been unable to locate any genetic-based sex determination systems (XY, ZW, ZO, XO chromosomes) within the specimens, so Dr. Saint says that our budding hypothesis could be that they have a type of environmental sex determination system. The only physical characteristics seen are blatant, like muscle mass and coat colors. Because of this, Dr. Saint and I had to brainstorm ideas on naming procedures. We eventually came up with the categorization process of the individual specimen being called its number, a hyphen, and its theoretical parents' numbers. The offspring is called 11-0801. Other than that, if we do get another specimen, then it'll just be #12.

The Organization believes that the specimens appear as equines, specifically as the Turkmene breed—which to the public is considered extinct—to further the ██████ █████████ within select regions of ███ ███. Though I think Colonel ██████ is a bit out of it to even think of that being a valid reason. Dr. Saint and I don’t exactly know why the specimens were placed in a new facility, enough of them to expedite our own transfer, but we know enough to not question the Organization too much. So far we contracted SIE briefed construction companies under an NDA to build the quarantine area; to make sure the specimens are contained and free of viruses The outside of it is made to appear as a normal pasture to the public, but in reality, the enclosure is confined to a 4-meter cement fence. The top of which is lined with electric wire with a current of 400mA running through it. Even the entrance has reinforced lead and steel gates.

Dr. Saint’s back from break. He mentioned that he had to introduce the two newest employees. The security guard for our section is Ms. Deus, and one of our only janitors’ is Mr. Vir. I’d like to call him Johnny though, funner way to say his. name. According to Dr. Saint, Johnny’s good at his job, and Ms. Deus does her well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{End of Log #1}

{Dr.Remiel LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Re: [SIE Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Post by sandyleigh79 »

what the.....
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Re: [SIE Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Please post more lol
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

Zebracat1234 wrote:Please post more lol
I agree, its brilliant lol
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

̵̡̤̹̦̝̓̽̏͑Ë̷̢̞́̅͆̓͑R̷̛̛̺̠͈̠̭̿͑̓̐́͝█̶͓̰͖͓͗̿̅O̵̼͈̤̘̽͝R̸̥͚͓̦͎̈́͋̆̄̈́̔̅͒̎͜

--=-=-=_+-=-=-=__=__-~~~-=-=---_--_--_++=~~=-=-=----~=-=__----

3RR0R file.log.#6547381269740.exe; NOT FOUND

E̷͉̤͈̘̰͓̗͔̹̿R̷͇͇̭̗͉̞̈̅̄͂R̶͈̯͑́͒͌̑̉̕█̷̹̭̮͓̩͖̱͔̪̔̃̃͝͝R̴̠͔̟̩̊͐́̎̊̃͆
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

3RR0R file.log.#6547381269740.exe; NOT FOUND
<:REDIRECTING FILE NOTICE:>

E̷͉̤͈̘̰͓̗͔̹̿R̷͇͇̭̗͉̞̈̅̄͂R̶͈̯͑́͒͌̑̉̕█̷̹̭̮͓̩͖̱͔̪̔̃̃͝͝R̴̠͔̟̩̊͐́̎̊̃͆
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

Re: [Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

{Dr.C̶̦̳̟͉̜͍͙̰̘̔̈̇̔̋́̈̕͝ͅͅr̷̙͍̦͓̗̺̪͎̙͇̳̥̘̃̑ẏ̷̡̮͖̬̮̩̹͉͚͊m̵̡̦͓̯̠̜̣̭͖̀͑͒͆̔͌̒͊̈̒̾͗͝ò̵͚̲̏̀̀̾̄̔̑̕̚̕d̷̟̺̙̟͛̿́̒͒̚̕i̵̢̲͓̹̬̣͉̪̮̖̩͍̝̎̌̋ṋ̶̱͓̫̻̯̓͑̓͐̆i̵̘̩̬̹̞̻͕͙̦̥̋͒̈͝ā̵͉̟̰̜͎͊͋͘͠ͅ ̸̢̫͎̺̤̘̳͕̼̗̎̏L̵̘̩͇̜͔͘ͅO̵̢̢͚̜̠̟͔͈̻̟̻͙̹̎́̃̿́̌́͋̕̚͘͝͝Ǧ̸̳̪͎̪̈́̎͊̇͑͊͒̈̈́Ş̶͍͖̖̆̏͛́̈̐̍̅̀̾ ̸͚͔̦͌͂͐̋͊͘͝Ŏ̷̡̢̦̻̙̘͈̰̥͉͖̥͋̆͊̃͂̅͛N̵̨̙̩̥͇͕͉̤̱͔̺͇̋̅̀͗͗̂̾̓̉͘͠ͅ}̶͖͓͔̘͇̆̋͐̈́̒́́̒̉̏̔̕

{Start of L̵͕̦̻̉̍́͑̾̿̓̿o̷̻̱͍͖̦͎͋͗̓͑g̸͈̈́̑̓ ̴͔͔̋͌̈́̐̄̏͌͘͝#̷͍̟̙̘̯̩͒̃͆█̷̥̘͓̓̇█̵̟̼̈́͂ͅ█̸̛͇̼̜̠̫̦̼̃͊̐̅̅̓̚█̸̜̻͔̫̙̹̽͝█̵̨̗͕̐̀̌͑͝█̸̗̳̮͇̬̀͑̈̓̾̏̀͒͜͠█̷̢̬͇̬̦͈̕█̶̥̗͋̑͋█̴̲͔͚̖͖̫͈̤̝͑͗̇̓͊͝█̷̧̤͐̀̚█̶̢̨̬͎̣͕͙̫͉̌̂͂̂̕}̸̡͖͙̻̥͔̝͍̙̉͐̽̄́͗̆̄
̸̛̳̠͐̈́̆͊͝

̴̹͍̫͎͔̪̤̝̅̄̌̌̐̓̑̓͝E̷͉̤͈̘̰͓̗͔̹̿R̷͇͇̭̗͉̞̈̅̄͂R̶͈̯͑́͒͌̑̉̕█̷̹̭̮͓̩͖̱͔̪̔̃̃͝͝R̴̠͔̟̩̊͐́̎̊̃͆
̴̜̜̥̺̝̫͎̱̑́̎͐͋͋͘͘
̵̘̖̺̼̪̳͖̇̏̇H̴̱̯͔̫̼̠̊͗█̶̢̦̘̬̘̮̅L̵̜̯̝͎̗̏́͘p̶̥͍̮̠͎̋̀͝ ̷̢̛̬̤̯̙͕͚̈́̿̊̔̄̀ͅÙ̸͉̩̦͍S̴̗̋̏̿͘
̷̪̙̰̈̔̔̅̚P̴̙̯̫͎̯͍̠͍̓l̷̗͆̾͗e̵̖͎͊́̾͆Ā̴̬̻͕̭̮͍̜͚̈́͑̑͘█̶̡̢̡̫͉̠̖͇̎͒͗̏͑̄͂ͅ█̸̹̺͋̑̈́̐̾́́̓
̸̬̯̳̾̓̎̔̍I̵̺̤̯̘̾̑̏ ̷̟̙̝̺̳̼͊D̴̢̛̙̓͋͐̀̈̑ȯ̸͈̱̳̲̗̳̞n̷̡̛͓͎̖̞̒̄͛̈͌̇͘̚'̸̩̩̉█̶̢̭̍̊͋ ̶͙͇̾Ȗ̵̼͍̮̜͍̤̱̦̆̂̓͘N̵̲̼̲̹̎̏̂͒͗̅̋̕͝D̶͈̩̝̦̠͕͕̾͑͌͊̀̓̀̀̏ͅȄ̶̠̻͔͍̪̳͆͐R̷̨̞̹̬͒̆̊S̶̱͙̯̰̻̱̮̀͑̀͛̄̔́̓͘T̵̙͉̗̥̠͆̒̾̂̀̄Ą̷̨̈́̋̎̄͌́N̷͔̲̬̫̤͚͔̬̮̓█̶̨͍̠̰͚̭̐͝
̸̡͇̰̯̞̳̼̀Ḯ̶̧̺͇̘̪́̏͠ͅ ̶̡͖̝̰͚̺̞̞̄̋͒̇́́́̀D̶͚̊̈̃͂͐͘Ò̵̟̼̩͚̻̩̃̋̾̃̈͝ņ̶̦͕̻̬͙͉̙̈͛̏̿͑'̸̘͎͐Ţ̴̻̦̥̖͐̒͑̄̃̎͌̕͝ ̶͈̺̘̘̒͗̑̄͠W̵̡̨̹̝͇̗̤̜̑̐͘͜A̵͙̲̳̬̱̩͎̫̬͊̀█̸̧̨̢̩͈̼̺̮̓͝T̸̳̣̉ ̵̘̪̓̆̄̇̃͜͝ṭ̵̜̰̼͎̖̬̭͉͐͌Ờ̴͔̦̅̏̇́͂̇͜ ̵͙̫͓̝͓͆█̵̹̟̦͕̳̗̦̋̎̈́̓̅͊I̶̢͈̪͙̙̜̒͊̀͊Ę̸͓̟̼̹̩̻̲͛͜

̵̧͖̙̥̳͔̻̗͒̽̒̌̑̏̍͘[̴̛̩̍͋̂R̸̢̬͍̥͕̝̲͓̞̦͕̬͋̒̈̕ͅḜ̴̡̪̺̫̙͎̭͙̤̻̠͚͐́̐D̵̪̟͎͇̬͙̮̞̜͉̬̤̈̏̓́͠ͅĄ̴̡̨͖͇̗̟̅͐̑͗̋̒̔͆̆͐̓͘͜͝ͅC̷̞͓̫̩̘͙͎̰̤͈̤̣̜̃̉̈́̈́T̸̳̮͉̹̟̬̼̹́̐̈̀̚͠È̴̯D̷͉͇͚̣̪̮̫͙̾͌͆͋͊̂̃͝]̸̳̞͖̼̗̼̲̞͍͖͙̈́̊́͒͛̐̒̚ [̶̨͙͖̓͂̎̄̇̌̒̂R̴̨̝̗̝̲͔̖̯̲̯̯͂̈̓͗͐̍͘ͅË̸̟̮̻̹̟͖̝͕́͆̒̄̃̈́͆̑̓̓̎̚͜͝T̶̘͇͇̳̥̝̞͓̖̱͎̊̀̊͜Ą̷̖̮̰̱̜̬̗̦̫̥̺̙̒C̷̰͈̓͝█̷̣͈̮͈̞͇̺̥͔̦̔̑͌̑̔̽̔͌͆̈̎͜͝ͅ█̷̹̙̿̽̋̃͂́D̸̮͉͈̗̜̠̳͔̔͑ͅ]̶̧̢̨̟͎͎̟̮̜̗̾ [̴̡̤͕̻̮̳̬̝͙̙̍̊̒̕Ŗ̷͔͖͋̈́͌̏E̶̳̤͇̟͕̩̙͚̔̑̈̈́͛̐̀̇͒̚█̶̨͈̺̤̤̖̫̳̆͌̀̕͜█̸̧͈̹͎̻͈̅C̶̮͎͍̹̺̠͉̜̫͖̫̈́̋͑̈͐͂͗̀̄̀̚ͅT̴̬̞͋̓̉̃̃̏̅͗͠E̵͚̞͚͈͈̤͇͗̾̉̆̽̾͘D̴̤̜͎̖͎̤͔̪̳͙͓͖̬̑̀̍͛̊́̔̉͐͊́͆͠]̵̰̙̻̹̖̻͍͕̓̐̿͌͗̒̔̈̂̈́͠͠

===========================
3RR0R
ERROR
file.log.#879345666021.exe; NOT FOUND
REDIRECTING FILE NOTICE
System REBOOT; START

█☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 10%
██☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 20%
███☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 30%
████☐☐☐☐☐☐ 40%
█████☐☐☐☐☐ 50%
██████☐☐☐☐ 60%
███████☐☐☐ 70%
████████☐☐ 80%
█████████☐ 90%
██████████ 100%

SYSTEM REBOOT; COMPLETE
STARTING UP

<<POWERED BY THE SIE ORGANIZATION>>

<SHELTER. INVESTIGATE. ELIMINATE.>

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?
>Yes
>No
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?
>Yes
>No

.............ENTERING......

LOGIN INFORMATION

Username ->
Password ->
Thumb Scanner - >
Username -> Dr.Saint
Password -> *****************
Thumb Scanner -> Dr. Judas Daniel Saint ->> VALID I.D.

CONFIRMED STATUS.........

{Dr. Saint LOGGING ON}

{Start of Log #2}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to have to file a serious report that one of our computers is crashing and freaking out, maybe they'll send us an SIE approved I.T. guy. Can't believe this is happening now, right when Dr. Remiel and I are having a breakthrough with the specimens!

The breakdown of what happened is serious, we've figured out their skeletal system via sedating one and x-raying it turns out these guys have a pharyngeal jaw secured within their throat, and they also have an extra row of mostly canine teeth hidden behind their molars. Spectacular! We've deduced that they are in fact omnivores, if not primarily carnivore as their second set of jaws is also completely full of canine teeth as well.

So while I document the proceedings, Dr.Remiel and Mr. Vir, or as Dr. Remiel calls him Johnny, will sedate another one and see what happens if we feed it a diet of primarily hay, in order to see if they end up getting sick or otherwise. Right now the specimens seem content, even if we aren't feeding them anything, they don't look bothered by the hunger, assuming they have any hunger at all. I'm wondering if the hay will make it gain weight, or sick, or even die? We'll have to see.

Definitely going to send a report to the main facility in ████, ███████

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{End of Log #2}

{Dr.Saint LOGGING OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: [Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I’m confused, but I’m not opposed to reading the updates. :)
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

<<POWERED BY THE SIE ORGANIZATION>>

<SHELTER. INVESTIGATE. ELIMINATE.>

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?

>Yes
>No
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?
>Yes
>No

.............ENTERING......

LOGIN INFORMATION

Username ->
Password ->
Thumb Scanner - >
Username -> Dr.Remiel
Password -> **********
Thumb Scanner -> Dr. Valac Iahhel Remiel ->> VALID I.D.

{Dr.Remiel LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #3}

So when Dr.Saint got the I.T. guy to reboot the system, it reset most things. Now I've had to retype my password already, not difficult, just tedious. So anyways, the experiment with the hay was success, I guess you could say in terms of "hey we figured out something". So we, well I, because while me and Dr.Saint were supposed to work on this lil' mini project/report for the Organization, Dr.Saint was getting yelled at by the I.T guy on how he broke the computer, and by our superior officer ██████. Anyway, I figured out that the hay does in fact make the subject gain weight and gives them some form of energy, albeit not exactly nutrients but as of right now, I don't know exactly what to call it, so energy will have to do.

While I was a bit resistant to this object, due to the purposely withholding food from a somewhat sentient organism, Dr.Saint assured me that while it does seem cruel, the "Turkmene equines" don't really need sustenance; they won't die from starvation. And adding the fact that we know little to nothing about their forms or how intelligent they are. Like, me and Mr.Johnny know about the hors- err, "equines" second set of jaws and that they seem to be slightly more intelligent that your average horse, but that's about it! They're a big ol' puzzle that the Organization, especially Col. ██████ and his group, the ██████ █████████, want us to solve. A lot of pressure on us, the little guys, but I think we'll make it through this experiment.

Oh! And Ms. Deus told me to add in this report/log/thing that one of the fences' wiring got a little funky, and weirdly enough it was during the same time frame that the computers freaked out n' stuff. Huh, odd...

{End of Log #3}

{Dr.Remiel LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

This is amazing - love it :D keep going.. I came across one of you're farms yesterday, and loved it so much i just had to share with another player - they were equally appreciative.... defiantly tops the list of the most creative farm found on HWO yet ;) [at least that i've found ;) ]

I trust this intrusion on the log doesn't require further authentication - or cause any bugs to cast themselves anywhere....
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:22 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:22 am