Community Forum

Coat color genes

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Coat color genes

Post by Deslumbrar »

So I was curious, I know you plan to make everything as realistic as feasible... What are your plans for color genes?

I know there are many White Spotting genes... denoted as W1-20 something now. Will you be keeping similar genes in similar numbers? Will it be possible to have a randomly mutated gene later on down in generations, other than introducing it in through a carrier?

Flaxen is pretty much a theory for the moment and they seem to have guessed that there may be multiple genes that can make flaxen or make the main and tail the same color as the body. Do you have a plan there?

Wild bay agouti (A+) is also a theory and Ive noticed some of your images for bay look an awful lot like wild bay, will that one be its own gene or just a variation for how bay in the game looks? I was wondering about brown and sooty also, brown is a proven 'thing' but sooty is still kind of just a theory. Will At and some form of a sooty type gene be here?

I know you have a lot of plans, Ive just been rolling these around in my head for a bit and was quite curious!

Thanks a ton for everything so far, I love it. As is, Id be more than willing to shell out money for a premium account so you're absolutely heading the right way!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:03 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:03 am