Community Forum

Barbs and Marchadors for Nate

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Barbs and Marchadors for Nate

Post by Nate »

I believe I've pretty well settled on Marchadors for working ranch or maybe endurance or maybe both, and the breeds adjacent to their pedigree. This is subject to change as I get more information on what certain breeds will be limited on due to their phenotype, but disregarding that I will need to breed:

North African Barbs
West African Barbs
Sorraias
Carthusians
Andalusians
Garrano
Friesians
Criollos
Galloways
Thoroughbreds
Norfolk Trotters
Cleveland Bays
Trakheners
Holsteins
Hanoverians
Alter-Reals

The breeds adjacent to a Marchador's pedigree, that is, using only breeds that I already need to make for Marchadors, are

Peruvian Pasos
Lusitanos
Warlanders
Fells
Yorkshire Coach Horses
Brandenburgers

Of course, my plan is to start with North African Barbs and breed to other people's studs for my new breeds. Some breeds in the list of needed breeds could get skipped depending on how fast other people reach quality in those breeds, and if skipped breeds in the needed list are needed for a breed on the adjacent list, I won't be breeding those. It all depends on the flow of the game :)
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:48 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:48 am