Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Good Movement and Strength

Post by Nate »

So I've got my herd pretty concentrated now. I can fairly reliably produce horses that are balanced, agile, smart, and have good tempo. However, I still need good movement and strength in them for ranch/dressage ponies. Anyone have a stallion they'd be willing to sell me with green movement and strength? Breed, height, size, all of that is a non-issue. If only a loan is possible, my hope is that I will get at least some horses that come out pretty darn great with fewer than 4 game years so I'd return him to you after 4 years at the latest.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Good Movement and Strength

Post by Deslumbrar »

Any particularly breed you're looking for? I can go adoption crazy until I find one or two with those traits if you want?
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Any breed. I was hoping for one that was bred in-game that had a pedigree strong in those two traits.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Deslumbrar »

Gotcha... I haven't been breeding for similar traits yet, just playing with colors and breed creation (while generally only breeding those with average + traits, and avoiding "red" trait individuals) so I doubt I'll have anything like that until after the reset.

Sorry!
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

I did manage to find a WAB stud in the marketplace with excellent movement (thanks Bitapetrone!) and used all my PT looking for a strong NAB mare from the marketplace to no avail. I guess I'll just have to wait to include strength in my herd until I have movement cemented in.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Hallo! I'm working on getting the movement and strength up in my WABS so I'd be happy to sell you a mare and stallion once I get a few 'greenies'. I'll PM you when I get them.
skybluepainter
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by skybluepainter »

I got three males for sale. Take a look and see if they are what you'd like. I'm willing to negotiate price.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 12:29 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:29 am