Community Forum

The Stalls are coming!

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

The Stalls are coming!

Post by larissar »

If any of you have created a barn on your farms you might notice now that you can see the interior of your new barn (here's one of mine if you haven't: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/55). I've got the artwork back from our fantastic artist recently and I've begun the process of adding in the barns to the game.

The way barns and stalls will work is that when you purchase a barn the interior will be empty. You'll have to purchase the stall itself from the market and place it into the barn. Every stall area can only hold a horse once a stall front has been added. You don't have to create every space as a stall, you can leave some empty. Eventually we may add in tack room decorations, or wash stall decorations etc.

The first set of stall fronts, pillars (the optional post between stalls) and alternative back walls have been added to the market and you can purchase them now. You shouldn't be able to do anything with them just yet as I have finished adding in all the code for barns/stalls. I'll continue working on this all week and keep you updated once you can do more.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The Stalls are coming!

Post by Nate »

How.....how do I add the stall fronts and pillars and such?
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

You can't just yet. Its coming very soon though.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm