Community Forum

Horse List

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horse List

Post by Nate »

It would be very useful to have a horse list accessible to us, like a massive pasture with all of the horses listed on it, for ease of training. I know previously there has been concerns about the performance capabilities of some lower-end machines and phones and that's why we can't have more horses in a pasture, but it's very hard to train horses in more than one pasture without opening 50,000 tabs and that's just as much of a performance issue as the list would be.

Ideally it would be possible to sort the list and mark horses into certain groups and only display certain groups, but a basic unsortable list would still be very helpful.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse List

Post by Argent »

What about a designated training center, instead of training from the horses' pages. Then you could select the desired horse from a dropdown, train it, and move on to the next without switching between a million and one tabs. I would also love something like this for breeding, maybe with the capability of pairing multiple horses and breeding them all at once. The current system might be easier on some systems, but it isn't very efficient.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

That would also work. The intent of my idea is to increase efficiency of training. I think that being able to assign horses to groups would also be extremely useful not only for training, but for breeding as well.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Deslumbrar »

I like that one Argent... I think thats how the last Training center was set up on HWO, correct? You selected certain horses for training and went to the training center page, set what you wanted trained, etc.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:30 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:30 pm