Community Forum

Reverse bay

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm

Reverse bay

Post by AkumaKashi Holding »

So I picked this guy up in the adoption center during the tutorial. He's some kind of a funky sucker. I just made this account as an extra to age broodmares rapidly. I got this guy because I thought he was really strange looking and I wanted a black Belgian with white on him. He has 2 red stats and a gold, but I'm wondering if it would be worth it to breed to a couple of high gp mares to try and put that color on more valuable horses. The best way I can describe his color is as a reverse bay. I have seen nothing like him in game or real life.
Sunburst Styles
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Reverse bay

Post by BlackOak2 »

AkumaKashi Holding wrote:So I picked this guy up in the adoption center during the tutorial. He's some kind of a funky sucker. I just made this account as an extra to age broodmares rapidly. I got this guy because I thought he was really strange looking and I wanted a black Belgian with white on him. He has 2 red stats and a gold, but I'm wondering if it would be worth it to breed to a couple of high gp mares to try and put that color on more valuable horses. The best way I can describe his color is as a reverse bay. I have seen nothing like him in game or real life.
He is a glitch horse. Eventually, he should refresh and reveal his real coloration. He is most likely a black but with a single extension gene: E\e, so if you pair him with a chestnut horse he may throw a chestnut foal, or a chestnut foal with an agouti horse as well.
AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
AkumaKashi Holding wrote:So I picked this guy up in the adoption center during the tutorial. He's some kind of a funky sucker. I just made this account as an extra to age broodmares rapidly. I got this guy because I thought he was really strange looking and I wanted a black Belgian with white on him. He has 2 red stats and a gold, but I'm wondering if it would be worth it to breed to a couple of high gp mares to try and put that color on more valuable horses. The best way I can describe his color is as a reverse bay. I have seen nothing like him in game or real life.
He is a glitch horse. Eventually, he should refresh and reveal his real coloration. He is most likely a black but with a single extension gene: E\e, so if you pair him with a chestnut horse he may throw a chestnut foal, or a chestnut foal with an agouti horse as well.
Nice. Thanks for the info.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I find it super interesting that he has updated himself, but instead of "straightening out" as my horse did and becoming something normal, his mane changed to match his tail but his body stayed black. AND, his socks changed! I'm guessing the sock change is related to his feathers growing in, but it's still super interesting. Do you have any idea if we had glitch horses before tobiano became a thing? I'm wondering if they're related.
AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I find it super interesting that he has updated himself, but instead of "straightening out" as my horse did and becoming something normal, his mane changed to match his tail but his body stayed black. AND, his socks changed! I'm guessing the sock change is related to his feathers growing in, but it's still super interesting. Do you have any idea if we had glitch horses before tobiano became a thing? I'm wondering if they're related.
No idea. I just wish he had kept his 4 white feet. That was the big thing I wanted. I'll see if I can possibly find another glitch horse in the adoption center from my main account. I want to see what 2 glitches make.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: /.
I think I recall that admin did say there was a link between the To and the glitch horses. Or rather, for whatever reason, after the To release they started to pop up and admin wasn't sure why.

Except for rendering, there is only the one case of a glitch horse popping up that I recall (at least that was noted), and that was my mare that displayed Lp pattern when she was not. The mare that I sold to you, Silverine, during the earlier stages of Lp extension through the neck. She was the only case I know of and though that was a bit before To, it does appear that after the To release, they skyrocketed.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AkumaKashi Holding wrote:...
If you end up wanting to rehome this guy (or even sell him) let me know, I would like to save his images so his unique glitches don't disappear.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Sunburst Styles
Here is a Glitched Palomino Turk

Horses Name
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Here is a Glitched Palomino Turk

Horses Name
Wow, that is a glitch I'd like to have for real in-game; I love the pure white mane with the solid/base black body <3 does she per chance have cream and double black/aa as base and just can't decide on the red/black factor?
Zuka44
Visit My Farm

Post by Zuka44 »

Sunburst Styles
Interesting! I have a similar Belgian on my holding acc.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 am