Community Forum

HWO Triple Crown Event

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

HWO Triple Crown Event

Post by larissar »

HWO's Triple Crown Event
Congratulations to Kereru and Alaina for winning all 3 gems of this Triple Crown event!
In anticipation of this Saturday's Belmont Stakes, we're going to be holding our own Triple Crown horse racing event!

Pick your fastest horses and train, train, train for your chance to win big, and maybe even set a record as the first ever Triple Crown winner in Horse World Online!
The winners of each race will be the first to be awarded an in game Achievement, and if we get a Triple Crown winner they'll be awarded a Trophy!

The races have been posted!
Kentucky Derby @ 12:00pm on Sunday Results are in!
Preakness Stakes @ 3:0pm on Sunday Results are in!
Belmont Stakes @ 6:00pm on Sunday Results are in!

The races will be for 3 year olds only. You've got today and tomorrow to breed and train your future champions!

----------------
HWO Kentucky Derby Results are in!
The winner of the first ever HWO Kentucky Derby is Kereru owned and trained by Alaina! Congratulations Alaina on winning the second major event of HWO. The first event being our Pasture Decorating Contest last winter.

Kereru won with a time of 2:12.15 which was over 3 seconds faster than the colt Equine Under Realization owned and trained by Tom. Equine Under Realization seems to have had a poor run in this race, he's usually much faster in the Local Shows, so he'll be the horse to look out for when we go to the Preakness Stakes at 3pm today. Another horse to watch out for is the colt Rimano owned and trained by Totina, who is currently the top ranked owner in the game.
View the full results
---------------

----------------
HWO Preakness Stakes Results are in!
Kereru has won the Preakness Stakes in what turned out to be a very close run!
We are now two races in with a chance at a Triple Crown win our first time out.

Kereru won with a time of 2:14.66 which is slower than her Derby time but still fast. Equine Under Realization was putting on the pressure with Mind If I Pass and Rimano nose to nose behind the front runners. Fabiana Henrique Catia Helena wore out fast and I Don't Belong Here was true to his name.

View the full results
---------------

----------------
HWO Belmont Stakes Results are in!
Kereru has won the Belmont Stakes, which makes her the first ever HWO Triple Crown winner!!
Big congratulations to Alaina!

Kereru won with a time of 2:13.05 with Equine Under Realization a nose behind at 2:13.88. Fabiana Henrique Catia Helena put in a fantastic effort for third and Rimano held on a few seconds behind for fourth place. Mind If I Pass managed to at least pass I Don't Belong Here who struggled at the rear, again.

View the full results
---------------
Alaina
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Triple Crown Event

Post by Alaina »

First off I want to congratulate everyone else in the competition for their great effort in the competition! Secondly Bitapetrone gets my thanks for the beautiful colt that sired today's Triple Crown winner, Kereru. We weren't sure about our little filly's talent when she matured out at a paltry 13.1hh but when she started trialing 2:09 runs we realized this tiny tot could pack a punch on the track! Since her win we have ran some local shows with her with her best time being at 2:07. However we have decided to retire her out and allow her to spend the rest of her days getting fat and sassy in the pasture with a foal by her side!

Specializing in Kaimanawa

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:40 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:40 pm