Community Forum

Purchasable Player Bonuses

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Purchasable Player Bonuses

Post by larissar »

This morning I released 6 purchasable player bonuses. You'll see a new link for them under the Store section on the side navigation. These are one-time purchases that are permanent on your account, and they work in addition to any bonuses from Premium account status.

Remember that while the game is in testing the Store is also in testing. All transactions are pretend and nothing will be charged to your credit card until the game is out of Beta. You don't even need to enter any real information. Please give it a try so we can fix any bugs that might appear before we open.

Experience Booster
Increases the player experience gained by 50%.
Great if you are trying to level up faster to get those player stats higher.

Faster Day Regeneration
Reduces the day regeneration rate by 50%! You'll earn days twice as fast. This means Basic accounts will get a new day every 10 minutes, and upgraded accounts will get a new day every 5 minutes!

Faster Player Skill Learning
Reduces the time it takes to learn a player skill by 40%! This is great for once you reach those high level player skills that just seem to take forever to learn.

Increase Max Saved Days
Doubles the maximum saved days you can have. I'll bet this will be a popular bonus for those of you who are breeding. Basic accounts will get 12 days saved, and Premium accounts will get 24 saved days. That's one full game year's work of days!

Longer Days
Adds an additional 2 hours to your player day so you can get more work done each day. When you've got a lot of horses in training an extra two hours can make a difference.

Time Saver
This bonus reduces the time used by 25%. So an hour of training your horse will only use up 45 mins! And just think how much more time you'll save when you're entering the Local Shows.
Morby
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Purchasable Player Bonuses

Post by Morby »

*Buys everything, cackling all the while* These are going to be a serious pull in the future.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Going to just buy all of these immediately after open >.>
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Updates/Bugs/Etc.:

Experience Booster: I don't know how much experience things give at baseline, so I can't assess whether this is working.

Faster Day Regeneration: The popup has updated with my reduced wait time. Got my new day in 5min, so this seems to be working.

Faster Player Skill Learning: Doesn't see to be reducing by 40%. I had a course that was supposed to take 2 day, 18hrs 18min so something, and now it still take 2 days 11hrs or something.

Increased Max Stored Days: I already had 24 days... Will this be 48 now?

Longer Days: Now starting at 5AM instead of 7AM, so this seems to be in order.

Time Saver: 10 min work out only took 8 min, so this is working. (Also reducing the time for local shows. Me gusta)
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Waiting on the Maxed Stored Days bonus to kick in still, and I would like my Skill Time bonus removed so I can confirm that it's off.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote: Increased Max Stored Days: I already had 24 days... Will this be 48 now?
Max is 24 days.

Basic Accounts Base is 6.... Premium Accounts Base is 12
Doubled:
Basic Accounts get 12..... Premium Accounts get 24
Argent wrote:Waiting on the Maxed Stored Days bonus to kick in still, and I would like my Skill Time bonus removed so I can confirm that it's off.
I'll reset your Skill bonus tonight. Just working on the code for buying upgrade accounts right now.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Basic account w/o bonus is 12; upgraded account w/o bonus is 24. If this isn't supposed to be the case, then the code needs updating.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote:Basic account w/o bonus is 12; upgraded account w/o bonus is 24. If this isn't supposed to be the case, then the code needs updating.
Why do you think that the basic w/o bonus is 12, and 24?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote:and I would like my Skill Time bonus removed so I can confirm that it's off.
I've reset all of your bonuses so you can test their effects again.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Because my basic account has 12 turns and does not have the bonus, and my upgraded account had 24 turns before I bought the bonus.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:15 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:15 pm