Community Forum

Hello to all! :D

LunarWolf94
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hello to all! :D

Post by LunarWolf94 »

Okay, so I hope people won't find this post weird, but I really had a need to post it.

Anyway, hello to everyone playing this amazing game. :D I cannot begin to explain how happy I am to finally be here, for I have been waiting for this game for quite some time now. I can remember vividly when all the information there was about it online was a page with some horses, the name of the game and something along the lings of "Horse World Online an amazing horse breeding game etc etc coming soon.." or something like that, so maybe that can tell you how much time I spent on stalking this project. xD Either way there was a video connected to it I think which I watched and since then I have been keeping a close eye/ear on this place. Soooo, now I am beyond happy to finally be able to play. :D I love it and can't wait to see it improve and grow bigger and better!

Thank you for this amazing game and all the effort put into it. I know for a fact that it's already a very popular topic on many other websites and will be even more when it fully opens to the public! :D

Now, as for me, I am known on many websites under this same username. :D I love playing all kinds of sim games, but I am rather picky, so not all of them manage to keep my attention for a long period of time.
I am a huge animal enthusiast, especially when it comes to horses and wolves. I am crazy about wolves, but horses are my passion. I dream about having a horse of my own one day and it's something I would really like to achieve.
I like to chat, I like to read, listen to music, draw etc so yeah....I am a fun person. :D
Some other games that I play or at least used to play are Howrse, Furry Paws, Equine-Ranch, White Oak Stables, Dynasty Dog, SimDog, Black Star Kennels, Equiverse, Pine Ridge Herding, Pure Felinity, Eagle Valley Sim, Alacrity etc.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 am