Community Forum

Farm Updates and New Pastures

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Farm Updates and New Pastures

Post by larissar »

Pasture artwork has been updated so now your pastures will actually line up when put side-by-side on your farm.
I've started creating additional pastures (sizes and colours). The original pasture is the largest size and holds 12 horses. The Medium pasture holds 8 horses, and the small pasture will hold 4 horses. Only the large and medium are available in the game at the moment, the small will be added in tonight.
Each pasture will be available in White, Black or Tan to begin with. There is also a rustic looking pole fence pasture for which I have artwork, that will be added soon too. I just have to create the different pasture sizes before I can add this in.

I've also updated the farms and pasture themselves to make the scale of items more consistent. I'm still adjusting these values so you may see some items change size periodically. As always let me know if you find any bugs.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Updates and New Pastures

Post by Argent »

Could you squeeze in storing/demolishing pastures while you're working on this? And/or some sort of upgrade/downgrade pasture size thing?
LittleLottie
Visit My Farm

Post by LittleLottie »

I can't actually see my farm buildings when I load my farm. Is this a bug or is it normal? I can see my drop down menu, but not the images of the buildings above it. Where you could movve them around.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Looks like your farm is bugged :/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:38 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:38 am