Community Forum

CHERRY POPPER

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

CHERRY POPPER

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

CHERRY POPPER

Whatever this is I love it!! I think he’s a pangare Sooty Liver Chestnut Dapple....I think.

HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: CHERRY POPPER

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:CHERRY POPPER

Whatever this is I love it!! I think he’s a pangare Sooty Liver Chestnut Dapple....I think.

He's a lovely horse. If you ever consider selling him I'd be willing to pay a fortune (500K minimum, but if he under 10 years of age I'd be willing to pay a lot more). I LOVE his coloring but sadly have no answer or guess :lol: .

~ HOF 2
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:CHERRY POPPER

Flaxen chestnut pangare with tiger eye. Of course with sooty dapples.

If you have more color questions, please at least include the link to the horse. Images are fine in the forums, but I keep having to go about the long way to double check. So a link would make this a lot quicker for me to do so.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

I totally get that! I’ll probably let him go at the age of 13 or so! I’m trying to get some more foals from him before hand!! But that’s why I have him on stud for a high price too! Hope you get some good ones from him! I’m working on getting more odd ones like him!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:I totally get that! I’ll probably let him go at the age of 13 or so! I’m trying to get some more foals from him before hand!! But that’s why I have him on stud for a high price too! Hope you get some good ones from him! I’m working on getting more odd ones like him!
Sounds good. Just let me know when you plan to sell. I'd love to purchase him.

~ HOF 2
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:I totally get that! I’ll probably let him go at the age of 13 or so! I’m trying to get some more foals from him before hand!! But that’s why I have him on stud for a high price too! Hope you get some good ones from him! I’m working on getting more odd ones like him!
Just realized that my offer was rather low for Cherry Popper. I am willing to do $1.5million base price for him since I noticed he had some training done.

~ HOF 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 1:15 pm

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 1:15 pm