Community Forum

Akhal-Teke

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Akhal-Teke

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Akhal-Teke's! They're just super cute ^-^ Please post your teke's here and mention if they're up for stud, as I'm breeding them and don't want to inbreed, thank you! Just ask if you would like a foal as knowing me I'm going to end up with millions! (I also own Arabian's and Turkmene's)
Taliren
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Akhal-Teke

Post by Taliren »

I'm gonna have a teke from Riddler in a bit! Would you mind if I joined you in this breeding project? I have a couple of pretty Turkmene stallions who could be used in it - one buckskin, one cremello :D I also have some turk mares - all unusual colours with palomino, grullo and a strawberry roan, and a couple of unborn tekey foals.
Last edited by Taliren on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Sure! Sounds great most of mine are too young to breed but are near the age, there is currently one up for stud which is named speedxcolour he's black and had a green for speed unfortunately he's lacking in strength but that's not really needed for speed so I race him! If you want I could put a few foals up for sale? I mainly have bay colts with either green in stamina or speed
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Oh yeah he's a turkeme that I bred but I can put some teke's up if you would like?
Taliren
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Taliren »

It's okay, I've got a nice teke colt of my own and loads more on the way - all my mares are either turks or arabs, and I breed them to the other breed (I have an arab stally now as well as those two beautiful turks) so you're welcome to use them when yours are old enough. I bred Sundancer to my little bay arab and consequently have one very pretty buckskin teke colt with some silvering in his tail.
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Are you putting your teke's up for stud? As I don't particularly want to inbreed mine
Taliren
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Taliren »

He's up!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/11233
The rest will go up when they're old enough.
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

Thank you!
xXxDruidxXx
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by xXxDruidxXx »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/613 Anyone want an Akhal-Teke from here just ask (The palomino isn't for sale but I will put up for stud and I'm keeping the filly).
Taliren
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Taliren »

It's okay for now, though you're welcome to mine :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 pm