Community Forum

How do you post pictures of your horses in the forum?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

How do you post pictures of your horses in the forum?

Post by Caramelapple3 »

I have seen this done many times. But how do you do it? I just couldn't figure it out myself. :|
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you post pictures of your horses in the forum?

Post by AltNazarach »

Caramelapple3 wrote:I have seen this done many times. But how do you do it? I just couldn't figure it out myself. :|
when you are writing a post there are buttons above the writing area; for inserting a picutre there are 2 methods:

1. one of the buttons is called 'horse=' when pressed it inserts the following: [horse=][/horse]
you have to insert the numbers string in the url from the horse you want to link (for example http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1993226 -> ); with this method you have the latest picture of the horse and when someone presses on the picture they can jump straight to the horses profile.

2. when you only want to insert a certain picture of the horse, you can press the 'Img' button and insert the Url from one of the pictures out of the horses gallery. go to the gallery, right click on a picture and choose copy adress and insert [img]here[/img].

does this help, or is something still unclear?

Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

AltNazarach wrote:It helps a lot, thanks!
I just tried it and it worked!
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

Caramelapple3 wrote:I just tried it and it worked!
Nice, glad to help :)
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

AltNazarach wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:I have seen this done many times. But how do you do it? I just couldn't figure it out myself. :|
when you are writing a post there are buttons above the writing area; for inserting a picutre there are 2 methods:

1. one of the buttons is called 'horse=' when pressed it inserts the following: [horse=][/horse]
you have to insert the numbers string in the url from the horse you want to link (for example http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1993226 -> ); with this method you have the latest picture of the horse and when someone presses on the picture they can jump straight to the horses profile.

2. when you only want to insert a certain picture of the horse, you can press the 'Img' button and insert the Url from one of the pictures out of the horses gallery. go to the gallery, right click on a picture and choose copy adress and insert [img]here[/img].

does this help, or is something still unclear?

I need help doing this

Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Shadow_Hills wrote:
Training Services wrote: I need help doing this

See my farm log for help: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 09#p119609 the 1st post on the 2nd page
I got it! Thanks Shadow. :D :D :D
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Training Services wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:

See my farm log for help: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 09#p119609 the 1st post on the 2nd page
I got it! Thanks Shadow. :D :D :D
No problem! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:32 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:32 am