Community Forum

My horses change completely?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Aspenfalls
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

My horses change completely?

Post by Aspenfalls »

Can somebody show me how to post pictures so I can provide example of such happenings.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: My horses change completely?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Aspenfalls wrote:Can somebody show me how to post pictures so I can provide example of such happenings.
There are two ways to do so.
Use the img command or use the horse display command.
Both of these techniques will need you to save gallery photos in your horse's profile gallery. Plus, if you're in the full editor when posting, you will have these buttons available; clicking on these will input the basic command that you will need to finish filling out. Look closely at each command and my examples so that you understand how to use them.

So once you have your photos saved in your horse's profile gallery, these are the command codes you will need to apply into the forum.

Code: Select all

[img][/img]

[img]to use this one, the address link for the Image will need to go in here[/img]

[horse=][/horse]

[horse=horse id goes here]horse name or other information can go here, but is not necessary[/horse]
To use either of them, you will need to apply where the system must get the information to display the link.
For the image, right click on a photo you want to use and apply the address link into the img command.
For the horse display command, you will only need the horse's id number. This is the id number at the very end of the address when you are on the horse's profile page.

If you do it correctly, it will come out something like this:

[img]http://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/5/2/9/1/1925967/5d2e3124d5cbe.png[/img]

Horse display.

[horse=1925967][/horse]

One thing to keep in mind about the gallery of the horse. If you use the horse display option, it may take a few minutes for the system to load up the photo around the site.
Do you need additional help?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:02 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:02 pm