Community Forum

What is "Bump"?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

What is "Bump"?

Post by Sawd10 »

What does it mean when people say Bump? I'm thinking it means bumping it back up to the top of for example, General Chit Chat? What does it mean? Thanks all! :)
-Sawd10
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: What is "Bump"?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 wrote:What does it mean when people say Bump? I'm thinking it means bumping it back up to the top of for example, General Chit Chat? What does it mean? Thanks all! :)
-Sawd10
You are exactly correct.

We have the option of bumping the topic either through manual channels (like posting a reply 'bump'), or if the topic has enough time pass, there is a forum bump we can access (in the same drop-down menu as the bookmark and subscribe options).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:What does it mean when people say Bump? I'm thinking it means bumping it back up to the top of for example, General Chit Chat? What does it mean? Thanks all! :)
-Sawd10
You are exactly correct.

We have the option of bumping the topic either through manual channels (like posting a reply 'bump'), or if the topic has enough time pass, there is a forum bump we can access (in the same drop-down menu as the bookmark and subscribe options).
Cool, Thanks. Just wondering for the future. :P
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
You are exactly correct.

Cool, Thanks. Just wondering for the future. :P
Yup!
We all have these questions from time to time and the only way to understand is to ask.

So, now you know! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Cool, Thanks. Just wondering for the future. :P
Yup!
We all have these questions from time to time and the only way to understand is to ask.

Yeah.
By the way, this is also for future reference for me, how can I make the win % of my horse better? I get the idea, but I am still not super sure. :)
-Sawd10
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Yup!

Yeah.
By the way, this is also for future reference for me, how can I make the win % of my horse better? I get the idea, but I am still not super sure. :)
-Sawd10
Win percentage is defined by WPS which stands for: win, place and show, indicating first place, second place and third place.

In order to keep the win percentage high, only enter competitions you know your horse has a chance of winning. What this means is only moving your horse to higher levels when you're forced to.

However, it does come down to the ability and talent of the individual horse as well and... If the horse is lacking heart, you may find that your WPS is also bit lacking.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Yeah.
-Sawd10
Win percentage is defined by WPS which stands for: win, place and show, indicating first place, second place and third place.

In order to keep the win percentage high, only enter competitions you know your horse has a chance of winning. What this means is only moving your horse to higher levels when you're forced to.

However, it does come down to the ability and talent of the individual horse as well and... If the horse is lacking heart, you may find that your WPS is also bit lacking.
Alright, Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 pm