Community Forum

Problems with pastures

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Pieta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Problems with pastures

Post by Pieta »

Hi!
I have a problem and I don't know what to do. On My farm there are 2 pastures that I can not use but I don't know why. I can change their position, but can not return them to inventory (This is the notice: The Count Decorations field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0, The Count Decorations field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0or put horses there.) Can someone help?

Pieta

Here is how they look like (the ones without names):
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Problems with pastures

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Pieta wrote:Hi!
I have a problem and I don't know what to do. On My farm there are 2 pastures that I can not use but I don't know why. I can change their position, but can not return them to inventory (This is the notice: The Count Decorations field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0, The Count Decorations field needs to be a numeric value, equal to, or higher than 0or put horses there.) Can someone help?

Pieta

I think you may have had them too high. There are a few times where if you try to put pastures/barns beyond a certain border of your farm, it will say that.

If it isn't that, then try refreshing the page, logging out and logging back in, and/or clearing cache and then try again
Pieta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Pieta wrote:Hi!

Pieta

I think you may have had them too high. There are a few times where if you try to put pastures/barns beyond a certain border of your farm, it will say that.

If it isn't that, then try refreshing the page, logging out and logging back in, and/or clearing cache and then try again
Hi! I already tryed these and just few minutes ago I tryed to log out and back and clean all my search history and it didn't work. Thank you for advice.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Pieta wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Hi! I already tryed these and just few minutes ago I tryed to log out and back and clean all my search history and it didn't work. Thank you for advice.
then maybe contact one of the admins and see if they can figure out what's going on
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pieta wrote:...
I tried tabbing into them (manually activating them), but they don't seem to 'exist'.
Sometimes a super short name, or no name at all will 'deactivate' them from the farm screen. Admins (if memory serves), had to fix an accidental pasture renaming (to nothing), for another player in the past.

IF you can access these pastures (you remember or can find the pasture id number), rename them to something. Also check to see if they have anything in them (the manual tab can highlight 'hidden' items, just watch when you shift, tab through the page). Once cleared of any items, they should be able to be put back into inventory.

With the sole exception of ghost horses. I have four ghost horse pastures that I can't do anything with. I can still use them, but they throw off my visual counts... anyway... as long as this isn't your problem, then getting the pastures renamed should reactivate them so you can move them, take them out of the farm and so on.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Pieta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Pieta wrote:...
I tried tabbing into them (manually activating them), but they don't seem to 'exist'.
Sometimes a super short name, or no name at all will 'deactivate' them from the farm screen. Admins (if memory serves), had to fix an accidental pasture renaming (to nothing), for another player in the past.

IF you can access these pastures (you remember or can find the pasture id number), rename them to something. Also check to see if they have anything in them (the manual tab can highlight 'hidden' items, just watch when you shift, tab through the page). Once cleared of any items, they should be able to be put back into inventory.

With the sole exception of ghost horses. I have four ghost horse pastures that I can't do anything with. I can still use them, but they throw off my visual counts... anyway... as long as this isn't your problem, then getting the pastures renamed should reactivate them so you can move them, take them out of the farm and so on.
I already wrote to Tom and he says it is a bug. The pastures are here for a long time and when I put them from my inventory on my farm, there wasn't any namewritten. The pastures also don't increase their fertility ...
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pieta wrote:
I already wrote to Tom and he says it is a bug. The pastures are here for a long time and when I put them from my inventory on my farm, there wasn't any namewritten. The pastures also don't increase their fertility ...
That certainly is a shame.

It is a little strange that such unique bugs wander around HWO.

I wonder if you could hide them at least aesthetically... put another pasture right over top of them. But I also wonder if it will add to the bug or not.

Well, good luck that one day it can be fixed. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 am