Community Forum

Problem With Two Of My Thoroughbred Mares!!!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Chevelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Problem With Two Of My Thoroughbred Mares!!!

Post by Chevelle »

Hey, I've been having a problem with two of my Thoroughbred mares. They reside in my only barn, and I've been feeding them way too much for food, and it says they should be getting a 160% energy, but when I do a turn, they are only at 70%ish energy! They are both pregnant to an Irish Draught stallion, but my other pregnant mares aren't like this. Is it the Thoroughbred breed or a bug? :?: :| I'm worried since they don't have much weight.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Problem With Two Of My Thoroughbred Mares!!!

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:Hey, I've been having a problem with two of my Thoroughbred mares. They reside in my only barn, and I've been feeding them way too much for food, and it says they should be getting a 160% energy, but when I do a turn, they are only at 70%ish energy! They are both pregnant to an Irish Draught stallion, but my other pregnant mares aren't like this. Is it the Thoroughbred breed or a bug? :?: :| I'm worried since they don't have much weight.
There are times where a horse will benefit more from a pasture than a barn. Try moving them to a pasture and feeding them at least 100% of feed
Chevelle
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

Thank you PeacefulOreo, I will try that
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:Thank you PeacefulOreo, I will try that
No problem, happy to help!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am