Community Forum

New Conformation Genes Preview

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

New Conformation Genes Preview

Post by larissar »

It's been a while since I've posted an updated so I thought I'd give you a little preview of what I've been working on.

I'm adding in two new conformation genes. The first controls the length of the horses neck, and the second controls slope of the body, creating an "uphill" or "downhill" build.

Here's a preview of the downhill build as typically seen in some quarter horses.

Here's a preview of the uphill build as typically seen in some warmblood horses.

I'm hoping to have these completed within the next couple days and ready to load into the game. I'll keep you posted.
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Re: New Conformation Genes Preview

Post by Katstica »

Awesome! Seriously can't wait to start playing around with this.
cutout © bundy-stock@da, background © selvastock@da
DragonFly
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonFly »

This looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing it at work. Will this update (whenever it comes) include the last reset or is that still long way to go?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

DragonFly wrote:This looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing it at work. Will this update (whenever it comes) include the last reset or is that still long way to go?
This update will be in before the reset, but we aren't too far away from the reset date. I haven't announced it yet as I'm just waiting to get a few more things finished (including this update). I'm hopeful we are only a week or two away.
DragonFly
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonFly »

Thats great news. And good work larissar! Cant wait!
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Just noticed the silver feathers on the buckskin's fetlocks. Super cute. Unrelated. But cute :3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:38 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:38 am