Community Forum

Training tips?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training tips?

Post by Sawd10 »

Hello. I have a question:
I don't know if I will open a training Service (I may) But I would really like to know some Training tips.. I don't really have a good idea of what stat to start training? Also, when doing training skills (such as Movement Training) What is the minimum that you think I should have before training others horses? (If I ever do). Nextly, is there any tips on what stat is the HARDEST to train them in? Oh, yeah.. Could anyone tell me the feed used to make them High Strung, Spirited, even-tempered, calm, etc? Any other tips help, too!
D.M Boarding wrote:You are a trainer... Tips?
Horzelover101 wrote:you are a trainer... Tips?
Shadow Hills wrote:You are a trainer... Tips?
Black Diamond Eq wrote:You are a trainer, tips?
Veterinarian wrote:You are a trainer, tips?
Royale Ranch wrote:You are a trainer, tips?
*THOSE ARE PEOPLE I HAVE PINGED THAT I KNOW ARE TRAINERS... I pinged them because maybe they can help. If you were not one of those pinged, that's fine! You can obviously still give me tips! Thanke!
-Sawd10
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training tips?

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Sawd10 wrote:
I don't know if I will open a training Service (I may) But I would really like to know some Training tips.. I don't really have a good idea of what stat to start training? Also, when doing training skills (such as Movement Training) What is the minimum that you think I should have before training others horses? (If I ever do). Nextly, is there any tips on what stat is the HARDEST to train them in? Oh, yeah.. Could anyone tell me the feed used to make them High Strung, Spirited, even-tempered, calm, etc? Any other tips help, too!
*THOSE ARE PEOPLE I HAVE PINGED THAT I KNOW ARE TRAINERS... I pinged them because maybe they can help. If you were not one of those pinged, that's fine! You can obviously still give me tips! Thanke!
-Sawd10
On the other version of this post, the one in General Chit Chat, I have posted on and will show you the way I would suggest you train.
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Sawd10 wrote:
-Sawd10
Well . . . where do I start. So basically I reccomend to get your stats all to at least 20.00% before you train for public. Also always have stamina courses done the most so like 20.00% all others and 24.00% stamina. I also recommend following Kayanes Training Steps as they're simple and easy to follow. They can be found on Royale's farm page under Kayanes Training Forum (something like that) Aslo I reccomend pinging BlackOak2 as they know have taught me everything about training

Also to get high-strung temperaments I use Yellow Corn which is the main one but Oats works too just slower.
Any other things I missed?
Breeder of Top Of Quality Racing Thoroughbreds
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sawd10 wrote:
-Sawd10
I would max out energy saver, Training techniques and advanced training first. Then bring all the other stats (such as strength, stamina, speed etc) up to 20.00% at least. This way you can fully train a horse between 5-7 years. If you max every stat out you can train a horse between 2-3 years.

Let me know if you need a trianing guide to follow if you do decide. i follow a strict guide and the fastest horse i trained was 2 yrs 3 mths.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:

-Sawd10
I would max out energy saver, Training techniques and advanced training first. Then bring all the other stats (such as strength, stamina, speed etc) up to 20.00% at least. This way you can fully train a horse between 5-7 years. If you max every stat out you can train a horse between 2-3 years.

Let me know if you need a trianing guide to follow if you do decide. i follow a strict guide and the fastest horse i trained was 2 yrs 3 mths.
Haha I know I'm not the one asking about training but can I see the training guide s im still looking for a guide to follow :lol:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Haha I know I'm not the one asking about training but can I see the training guide s im still looking for a guide to follow :lol:
ill msg it to you :D
Owner Of FIR Club

D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Haha I know I'm not the one asking about training but can I see the training guide s im still looking for a guide to follow :lol:
ill msg it to you :D
Ok thanks aha (is that private msg?)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:

-Sawd10
Well . . . where do I start. So basically I reccomend to get your stats all to at least 20.00% before you train for public. Also always have stamina courses done the most so like 20.00% all others and 24.00% stamina. I also recommend following Kayanes Training Steps as they're simple and easy to follow. They can be found on Royale's farm page under Kayanes Training Forum (something like that) Aslo I reccomend pinging BlackOak2 as they know have taught me everything about training

Also to get high-strung temperaments I use Yellow Corn which is the main one but Oats works too just slower.
Any other things I missed?
Ty! I think you covered it. :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:

-Sawd10

Thanks! Also, A training guide would be great XD I do not have much knowledge on training. XD.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Sawd10 wrote:were not one of those pinged, that's fine! You can obviously still give me tips! Thanke!
-Sawd10
if you need a training guide i can give it to you.
i can give it to you thru chat. just jump on chat real quick :D
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:00 am