Community Forum

Ping

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak 2 wrote:Ping
Hello! A couple people have told me (because I'm interested in learning how to train/maybe training for players) that you have a lot of knowledge on it? Well, I wouldn't be surprised because you have helped me a LOT especially when I was new.. And TBH, when I was new and I did not know about a lot of the online things with players and stuff, I thought you were an admin! XD
Getting off topic.. XD
ANyway, I am wondering if you could give me some info? :D
Have a good day,
Sawd10
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 wrote:
BlackOak 2 wrote:Ping
Hello! A couple people have told me (because I'm interested in learning how to train/maybe training for players) that you have a lot of knowledge on it? Well, I wouldn't be surprised because you have helped me a LOT especially when I was new.. And TBH, when I was new and I did not know about a lot of the online things with players and stuff, I thought you were an admin! XD
Getting off topic.. XD
Have a good day,
Sawd10
Well, firstly (but not really that important, since I cruise the forums anyway), my name is BlackOak2... not BlackOak 2... no space. :D But like I said, no big deal.

Yeah, I'm not an admin. Just another player that likes a calm and peaceful community, so that's what I work toward, along with the rest of the community. We all like a calm and peaceful place to play.

So you've decided to become a trainer, either privately, just for yourself, or for the community at large.

It's not a difficult thing to learn and we have many topics to help with that. I'll link the most straightforward one at the end. And since that particular topic is so helpful, I'll only remind you of a couple things.
First, your player skills go a long way to help you train quicker and more efficiently. So learning the time saver and then the stamina skills first seems to be the way to go. After that, maybe you could partially or fully learn the intelligence or strength, but I really don't know if either of these really change the speed and efficiency of actual training of any particular horse.
Second, in training, stamina is first and foremost. The longer you can train an individual horse, the more you can session it every day. Stamina determines how much the horse can session by using less and less energy the higher the stamina stat is trained.

Other than those two reminders, the forum topic (found in help, guides) is really the best and foremost in training technique. Of course, when you have the basics and understanding down, you may want to experiment and change the training program to fit your needs or desires. That will ultimately be up to you.

Once you have read through the topic, and you still have questions, let me or another player, or the community at large know, we can offer you further insight.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285

As a last note, corn is generally one of the better training feeds, it ensures your horse will always regain full energy, even if it's loosing weight... with the exception of foals under 1 year, weight gain and pasture is best.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Hello! A couple people have told me (because I'm interested in learning how to train/maybe training for players) that you have a lot of knowledge on it? Well, I wouldn't be surprised because you have helped me a LOT especially when I was new.. And TBH, when I was new and I did not know about a lot of the online things with players and stuff, I thought you were an admin! XD
Getting off topic.. XD
Have a good day,
Sawd10
Well, firstly (but not really that important, since I cruise the forums anyway), my name is BlackOak2... not BlackOak 2... no space. :D But like I said, no big deal.

Yeah, I'm not an admin. Just another player that likes a calm and peaceful community, so that's what I work toward, along with the rest of the community. We all like a calm and peaceful place to play.

So you've decided to become a trainer, either privately, just for yourself, or for the community at large.

It's not a difficult thing to learn and we have many topics to help with that. I'll link the most straightforward one at the end. And since that particular topic is so helpful, I'll only remind you of a couple things.
First, your player skills go a long way to help you train quicker and more efficiently. So learning the time saver and then the stamina skills first seems to be the way to go. After that, maybe you could partially or fully learn the intelligence or strength, but I really don't know if either of these really change the speed and efficiency of actual training of any particular horse.
Second, in training, stamina is first and foremost. The longer you can train an individual horse, the more you can session it every day. Stamina determines how much the horse can session by using less and less energy the higher the stamina stat is trained.

Other than those two reminders, the forum topic (found in help, guides) is really the best and foremost in training technique. Of course, when you have the basics and understanding down, you may want to experiment and change the training program to fit your needs or desires. That will ultimately be up to you.

Once you have read through the topic, and you still have questions, let me or another player, or the community at large know, we can offer you further insight.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285

As a last note, corn is generally one of the better training feeds, it ensures your horse will always regain full energy, even if it's loosing weight... with the exception of foals under 1 year, weight gain and pasture is best.
Thanks! LoL, I always forget that you don't have a space in your user. XD.
Alright, thanks for the info. Do you think that doing the skill for reducing energy used is good? Meaning should I do it or no? I try to make the community a better place but I don't scan the forum a whole ton. :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 wrote: Thanks! LoL, I always forget that you don't have a space in your user. XD.
Alright, thanks for the info. Do you think that doing the skill for reducing energy used is good? Meaning should I do it or no? I try to make the community a better place but I don't scan the forum a whole ton. :D
You're still a fairly new player, no longer a newbie (well over 6 months old now), but this game is so involved, it takes quite some time to start cruising.
You do alright within our community and are (well have already) become a good and fulfilling member of our HWO community. So just keep on keeping on and everything will fall right in line. :D

Now as for the energy reducing, the energy saver. This is likely the BIGGEST help for a skill to learn in training. And most likely should be priority one when skilling for training.

I was halfway through random training skills when I realized that the energy reduction skill is likely the best help, so I switched over to learning that and yes, it did, in fact, make a Huge difference in my own training, even at that point, when I had quite a bunch of the skills already partially or halfway learned.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:36 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:36 am