Community Forum

Little horse portraits?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Hazel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Little horse portraits?

Post by Hazel »

When looking thru the results of the challenges, I noticed that everyone's horse has a little custom portrait except mine. How do I set this?
One: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two, probability is not operating as a factor. Three, we are now within un-, sub- or supernatural forces. Discuss.<br><br>
Come join me in chat! :D
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Little horse portraits?

Post by larissar »

You can take a photo of your horse from the Gallery tab on your horses profile. The most recent photo taken will show up as your horses portrait throughout the site.
Hazel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

...right.

I think this has got to be another IE glitch, because I did try taking photos from the gallery page. The box shows as white (no horse image), and even when I clicked 'take a photo' (not knowing what part of the horse I was taking a photo of), nothing happened. The portrait is still blank.

Sorry for all the browser shenanigans. ;_;
One: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two, probability is not operating as a factor. Three, we are now within un-, sub- or supernatural forces. Discuss.<br><br>
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Which version of IE are you using? I haven't had any issues reported for IE yet with photo taking. By any chance did you try and use the horizontal slider before pressing Load Image? That is a known issue I haven't addresses just yet.
Hazel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

Yeah using the slider doesn't do anything; it remains a blank img no matter how much I fiddle with it (this includes both clicking it and dragging it around, and leaving it in multiple places).

I am currently using IE11. By any chance does it require java or flash? I have those disabled.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

No java or flash required, it's just simple javascript.
Any chance you'd be available to do a join.me session so I could see what's happening?
Hazel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

yeah can do, just let me know when you're available
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Sent you a pm.
Nikolaevna
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nikolaevna »

The main picture of your horse (next to the girl avatar) needs to load before you can take a picture in the gallery. I've had to refresh a time or 2 so I can take a picture. I use Firefox though because IE is the devil but probably a global issue.

Beyond that you only need to scroll out a little and center the picture within the box if you wish for a full horse picture.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:51 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:51 am