Community Forum

Western Trail Horse Breeds

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
sealbaes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Western Trail Horse Breeds

Post by sealbaes »

Does anyone know of any specific breeds that do well in Western Trail? I'm growing out of breeding Forrest Horses for Hunter and am planning to slowly breed out my original bloodline into another breed for sentimental reasons. I am looking for horses that have high or gold or green stats in agility, balance, intelligence, and stamina.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Western Trail Horse Breeds

Post by PeacefulOreo »

sealbaes wrote:Does anyone know of any specific breeds that do well in Western Trail? I'm growing out of breeding Forrest Horses for Hunter and am planning to slowly breed out my original bloodline into another breed for sentimental reasons. I am looking for horses that have high or gold or green stats in agility, balance, intelligence, and stamina.
There can be several breeds that can do Western Trail, try Arabians and/or Quarter Horses. Technically you can use any breed for it if the horse fits (breeders report, conformation, temperament, build, and weight) decently well with the discipline
sealbaes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Western Trail Horse Breeds

Post by sealbaes »

Thank you so much! I figured I should ask for specific breeds because I've noticed quite a few of them excel at certain disciplines, such as Thoroughbreds with Racing and Arabians with Endurance.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 1:59 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:59 am