Community Forum

question help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Leonie jumper
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

question help

Post by Leonie jumper »

hello my name is Leonie Jumper and i don't know how ich can reach the next level. :cry: i am on level 2,Xp59 and i dont know what i have to do at that question:click on the "Edit my Farm" tab and scroll down to the bottom where you'll see the options to expand the height and width. Go ahead and expand the height of your farm by 1 size.

What does it mean????

Can anyone help me please :?:
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: question help

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Leonie jumper wrote:hello my name is Leonie Jumper and i don't know how ich can reach the next level. :cry: i am on level 2,Xp59 and i dont know what i have to do at that question:click on the "Edit my Farm" tab and scroll down to the bottom where you'll see the options to expand the height and width. Go ahead and expand the height of your farm by 1 size.

What does it mean????

For reaching the next player level, there are several things you can do to gain the Xp or whatever it's called in this game: breeding your horses, using turns, training horses, and entering local shows

""Edit my Farm" tab and scroll down to the bottom where you'll see the options to expand the height and width. Go ahead and expand the height of your farm by 1 size." basically means that you are expanding the land of your farm so you can continue to add barns, decorations, and pastures.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Leonie jumper wrote:hello my name is Leonie Jumper and i don't know how ich can reach the next level. :cry: i am on level 2,Xp59 and i dont know what i have to do at that question:click on the "Edit my Farm" tab and scroll down to the bottom where you'll see the options to expand the height and width. Go ahead and expand the height of your farm by 1 size.

What does it mean????

If you need further instruction, you may find this link helpful:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... rm#p126795
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Leonie jumper
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm