Community Forum

Shows

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tigerlillie
Visit My Farm

Shows

Post by Tigerlillie »

I entered my horses in shows yesterday but today it seems the shows still haven't run?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Shows

Post by BlackOak2 »

Tigerlillie wrote:I entered my horses in shows yesterday but today it seems the shows still haven't run?
See this excerpt from the Newbie guide
Competitions
Player-made competitions are entered much like actual competitions might be. Keep that in mind when creating or entering into them (for example, races only allow one horse per rider, so a farm can enter only one horse; but cross country can allow the same rider riding multiple horses, so a farm can enter multiple times).
A competition must have five horses to run and only you (the owner or maker of the competition) can cancel a competition you make (the game doesn’t delete competitions). Sometimes, some of us will fill comps just to get them gone; otherwise they will sit there at the top of the competitions list forever. Keep in mind that the deletion of a competition can only occur before there are 5 entries.
Open Competitions will only run on the time and date that they show, with the single exception of 20-entry, immediate run. Which means if 20 horses are entered, they'll run in the very next batch of competitions that process. Competition batches appear to process every 5 minutes or so.
Set Date Competitions are also known as reoccurring competitions and are only available to be made by upgraded members. Set Date Competitions canNOT be 20-entry, immediate run. Set Date Competitions will ONLY run on the scheduled date and time that's posted.
Link is found in my signature.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Shows

Post by BlackOak2 »

Also the Creating Competition Topic might have some other useful information for you.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=9859

There is one exception to what I've already offered. It could be a glitch. We've had it before that the competitions suddenly stopped running and it was traced back to one particular competition that did glitch... or something. Not all of the competitions stopped working though.
If your issues falls outside of what I've already offered, It may need to be checked by our admins.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:10 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:10 am