Community Forum

I forgot my password! >_<

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

I forgot my password! >_<

Post by ShadowDragon »

I'd like to create a second account next month to house favorite horses that I don't want aging out too soon. Unfortunately, I've completely forgotten what password I used here on the game and I'm afraid if I log out of here I won't be able to get back in. Is there some way to find out what it is again? Thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I forgot my password! >_<

Post by BlackOak2 »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'd like to create a second account next month to house favorite horses that I don't want aging out too soon. Unfortunately, I've completely forgotten what password I used here on the game and I'm afraid if I log out of here I won't be able to get back in. Is there some way to find out what it is again? Thanks!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=9954

Try the change password option. Unlike most places, I don't think we can get locked out of the game by attempting to change the password and getting it incorrect. Try to keep changing your password, it will require you to use 'your existing password', but it won't change it unless you get your current password correct. If you think you might know it, but you're not quite sure.

Other than that... I don't know. Check your email when you signed up, see if there's a link to create a new password without other authorization? But I don't think so.

If you do log out, there is a link for 'I forgot my password.' Which likely sends you a reset into your email. So there's also that option.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thanks so much, BlackOak, I'll give it a shot! :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!