Community Forum

My Horse’s Feet

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Bean76
Visit My Farm

My Horse’s Feet

Post by Bean76 »

So I was looking at my horse when I adopted her. Her breeder evaluation said that her feet were all over the place... what does that mean? I’m asking because I think it either means she’s clumsy or her feet need to be trimmed. If they have to be trimmed, how so? I’m new here, just joined today. Thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My Horse’s Feet

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bean76 wrote:So I was looking at my horse when I adopted her. Her breeder evaluation said that her feet were all over the place... what does that mean? I’m asking because I think it either means she’s clumsy or her feet need to be trimmed. If they have to be trimmed, how so? I’m new here, just joined today. Thanks!
The breeder's comments are there to guide you into understanding what type of genes your horse has. These comments appear at birth (in this case from the adoption center) and will remain unchanged throughout their life. Your mare 'her feet were all over the place' is an indication that her movement stat is rather bad. This doesn't mean that your horse is a poor horse, it just means her movement is a weakness for her. The competitions here don't use all of the stats. Each one will use at max, just four of the eight stats each horse has. So having a weakness in a particular stat may not affect them at all, depending on what you want to use them for or the bloodline you want to produce.

Trimming is a feature that has not been added and may or may not be added at some point in the future.

Welcome to the game!
Let us know if you need more information or help! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Bean76
Visit My Farm

Re: My Horse’s Feet

Post by Bean76 »

Oh, I see. Thank you!
Become a Patron!