Community Forum

My horse's ...level?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

My horse's ...level?

Post by Veterinarian »

A few minutes ago I tried to enter my horse into a competition but it did not let me, saying "Your horse's level is too high to enter this competition "

First of all, I never knew that horses had levels and second of all could someone tell me where I can find/ search for my horse's level?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My horse's ...level?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:A few minutes ago I tried to enter my horse into a competition but it did not let me, saying "Your horse's level is too high to enter this competition "

First of all, I never knew that horses had levels and second of all could someone tell me where I can find/ search for my horse's level?
Take a look at your horse's competition record.
There, on the right hand side, is the bottom-most level they can enter at any given time.
If you click on the level displayed, it will also give you a breakdown of what it does and how it computes.

Did you find it? Do you need anything else? :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:A few minutes ago I tried to enter my horse into a competition but it did not let me, saying "Your horse's level is too high to enter this competition "

There, on the right hand side, is the bottom-most level they can enter at any given time.
If you click on the level displayed, it will also give you a breakdown of what it does and how it computes.

:lol: God, I thought that meant what level your horse should compete at and have good results. I never thought that it would not allow me to enter my horse in competitions with lower level.

Thank you Blackoak!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

:lol: God, I thought that meant what level your horse should compete at and have good results. I never thought that it would not allow me to enter my horse in competitions with lower level.

Thank you Blackoak!
Well, technically speaking, you're not incorrect by your belief. That is the level your horse SHOULD be able to compete in AND have decent results. But if your horse ends up failing at that particular minimum level, your horse's level WILL drop, so it can compete better.

The competition system on this game is set up quite well. Decently fairly.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: :lol: God, I thought that meant what level your horse should compete at and have good results. I never thought that it would not allow me to enter my horse in competitions with lower level.

Thank you Blackoak!
Well, technically speaking, you're not incorrect by your belief. That is the level your horse SHOULD be able to compete in AND have decent results. But if your horse ends up failing at that particular minimum level, your horse's level WILL drop, so it can compete better.

:D
Thanks for helping me BlackOak2

As I have said before, you are always a helpful member!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

:D
Thanks for helping me BlackOak2

As I have said before, you are always a helpful member!

:mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 am