Community Forum

Grey or Pearl?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Fuscontidox
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Grey or Pearl?

Post by Fuscontidox »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3192

okay! she's a starter, and I'm leaning more towards grey, but I'm not sure because of the pink she carries around her eyes and nose, and also for the fact that she has speckles in the pink, so I'm honestly not sure what color she is but I'm excited to see what she may throw in the future

based on what color she is (?) what do you think would be the best pairing with her to bet some type of dilute that's not buckskin (if she could throw it)
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Grey or Pearl?

Post by Argent »

Not grey, as that isn't in the game. Can't see properly because I'm on my phone, but probably not pearl either if it is silvery; probably Smokey black champagne
Fuscontidox
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fuscontidox »

interesting coloration, I've never known a horse to show two colors at once since I've always known champagne and Smokey (especially black) to be separate colors

however I'm also unsure as to whether that would fit or not since both of those colors normally result in eye colors such as hazel and greens and sometimes forms of yellows. and this mare has brown .-. the color genes on this are quite crazy TBH
Acantha
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Acantha »

Smoky black and champagne are caused by separate genes. However, they can be present in the same horse

So he has a black base, with one cream dilution (smoky black) and champagne (classic champagne), so together he's a Classic Cream Champagne.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 6:42 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:42 pm