Community Forum

Glitch or Extreme Sooty?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Glitch or Extreme Sooty?

Post by Raikit »

Picked this girl up from the AC because at first glance I thought she was a glitch. Looking more closely at her I think it's much more likely that she just has some really extreme sooty in an otherwise flaxen mane. Thought I'd share her because she is quite pretty to look at.

I don't think she'll change at 10 years, but I'll let everyone know what happens. ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Glitch or Extreme Sooty?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Raikit wrote:Picked this girl up from the AC because at first glance I thought she was a glitch. Looking more closely at her I think it's much more likely that she just has some really extreme sooty in an otherwise flaxen mane. Thought I'd share her because she is quite pretty to look at.

I don't think she'll change at 10 years, but I'll let everyone know what happens. ;)
I produced one similar to this in my competition line... for a long time I wasn't sure what to call it. But I finally settled on a color.

As a yearling, his color was strikingly distinctive.

The sooty's are always fun to look at. :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: Glitch or Extreme Sooty?

Post by Raikit »

BlackOak2 wrote: I produced one similar to this in my competition line... for a long time I wasn't sure what to call it. But I finally settled on a color.

As a yearling, his color was strikingly distinctive.

The sooty's are always fun to look at. :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, what threw me with this girl was that her tail isn't showing the sooty yet. But it's probably just that the progression hasn't gotten that far. Sooty is quite the interesting gene. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:05 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:05 pm