Community Forum

No PT's received after payment

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Jwrynn*
Visit My Farm

No PT's received after payment

Post by Jwrynn* »

Hi,
I purchased 600 pony tokens earlier this week and have yet to receive them. I payed with my Pay-Pal account and MyCommerce Share-it-order number is: 637103513. Payment has left my account but I didn't receive the tokens.

Can someone help me get either my money back or the PT's I purchased?
Tnx in advance.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: No PT's received after payment

Post by larissar »

It seems your username was missing on your recent order. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I've corrected the order and your pony tokens have been applied to your account now. Thanks for your support!
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

larissar wrote:ping

Same here. It always happends. And I never see a slot, where I could have put in my username at all. Would it be possible to get a screenshot ? Thanks

My Number:
Ihre Bestellnummer: 641987783

Kind regards
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

FameDaLupa wrote:

Same here. It always happends. And I never see a slot, where I could have put in my username at all. Would it be possible to get a screenshot ? Thanks

My Number:
Ihre Bestellnummer: 641987783

Kind regards

I've corrected your order and you should see the pony tokens on your account now.

Here is a link to a screenshot showing where the username field is. If you follow the purchase link from the game store it's supposed to be automatically filling in this value. How are you accessing the store?

https://imgur.com/a/nBd5iul
FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

Thanks for the screenshot. I also go through the store, but your screenshot is different from what I see. There is no slot to put my nickname in.

But I found the error: you have to switch (as a german player) to english. In the right upper corner. So the whole side translates into engllish and then i then the field for the username appeared :)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 am