Community Forum

Expensive Pastures

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Galdemora
Visit My Farm

Expensive Pastures

Post by Galdemora »

Since we have little time on each day in the game, i think the pastures are a bit to expensive for some of us.
Because if you dont pay for Local Shows you get $ 55.
If you pay for entry fee then you may get some more $, but when you dont have much time in the game, you wont get much paid.
So i think the pastures are to expensive since it seems i cant get much closer to almost 43.000,- for a new pasture.

And it would maybe be a good idea to have differnt size pastures, small, Medium, large?
So if you do not have that much money you can buy a pasture that can have max 5 horses as an example.
So if a small pasture cost $5000,- and can have max 5 horses.
And a medium pasture cost 10.000,- and can have between 8-12.

Is this something that can be considered or is it on the way? Really like to have more pastures, but a bit steep prize on the large one.

If this is something thats been considered then you are free to delete this topic :)
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Re: Expensive Pastures

Post by Rapori »

I kind of agree. It would be nice to have more options for those that don't have as much money. Although I wonder if that is something that will come in time. Or maybe I just haven't figured out the trick to making money here yet. :P
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

I will have to disagree with this suggestion. You can always pay for Upgrades, Bonuses, and PT if you don't want to wait as long to make enough money to buy new pastures.
However, it is not as hard as you think to make enough money for pastures once you get going with the game. There are loads of opportunity to expand your funds. I played this game before it officially opened, so I can attest to this first hand. It may start off slow, but after awhile it will get much easier, and the upgrade bonuses help too if you are willing to pay for them. :)
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

If you breed and create good horses/stallions then you can really roll in the dough. I earn about $2,000/day in stud fees.
Nikh
Visit My Farm

Post by Nikh »

I Think IF pastures are made cheaper there will soon be inflation. And also part of the game is that is a bit hard and tricky and a bit of a challange to get it all to work. And I also Think if cheaper pastures apears there might be less intrest in buying pony tokens, which will also decrese all the qualities of the game as it is expenive to keep the game running and lets face it, its hard work.
There are way to get cash. You just need to have a long goal plan and breed rea good horses that people will buy/breed from. And also, keep a budget.
dontpanic13
Visit My Farm

Post by dontpanic13 »

I do believe there are plans to add more pastures and more sizes.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Galdemora
Visit My Farm

Post by Galdemora »

But now it seems to be more choices of pastures:)
Nice! Now it came! Woho :)
tussock
Visit My Farm

Post by tussock »

It's not impossible to get enough for the large pasture, if saving money from leveling (about 19k?) and then selling some horses, not buying books, not do any unnecessary training courses and breed wisely, plus of course get a good show horse and show it in local shows (I get about $86 with my current show horse if he wins). You can come up in 42-43k in a day or two (maybe three). I did it yesterday x)
Rapori
Visit My Farm

Post by Rapori »

Yay! Colors! Sizes!

Also reading the comments here, I do understand that real money needs to be made. So it does make sense that getting certain things either takes more time/effort or requires purchasing of PT. No qualms about that. But I am happy to see options. Who doesn't love options? :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 pm