Community Forum

Plz help me

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ReelTrebleMaker
Visit My Farm

Plz help me

Post by ReelTrebleMaker »

So, I NEED to learn how to link my horses ASAP, someone plz help me. Thx for the help.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Plz help me

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ReelTrebleMaker wrote:So, I NEED to learn how to link my horses ASAP, someone plz help me. Thx for the help.
There's two ways to link your horses.

The first way shows only the link to the horse's page. Find the button that says "URL" and click on it. The text that should show up should look like this:

There are two ways to format it:

Code: Select all

[url]put the link here[/url]

Here's how it should look when you submit the post: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2284186

[url=put link here]put description and/or words here[/url]

Here's how it should look when you submit the post: Friesian filly

The second way shows the horse's most recently taken picture and name, if you add the name, and when you click on the picture/name, it takes you the horse's page. Find the button that says "horse=" and click on it. The text that should show up should look like this: [horse=][/horse]

Here's how to format it

[horse=find the horse's link and put only the numbers that are at the end of the link]you can put the horse's name here or just leave this blank[/horse]

Here's how it should look when you submit the post:

Unnamed Horse

or

ReelTrebleMaker
Visit My Farm

Post by ReelTrebleMaker »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
ReelTrebleMaker wrote:So, I NEED to learn how to link my horses ASAP, someone plz help me. Thx for the help.

The first way shows only the link to the horse's page. Find the button that says "URL" and click on it. The text that should show up should look like this:

Here's how it should look when you submit the post: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2284186

The second way shows the horse's most recently taken picture and name, if you add the name, and when you click on the picture/name, it takes you the horse's page. Find the button that says "horse=" and click on it. The text that should show up should look like this: [horse=][/horse]

Here's how to format it

[horse=find the horse's link and put only the numbers that are at the end of the link]you can put the horse's name here or just leave this blank[/horse]

Unnamed Horse

or

Thank you so much for your help PeacefulOreo.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ReelTrebleMaker wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Here's how to format it

Unnamed Horse

or

Thank you so much for your help PeacefulOreo.
You're welcome! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 am