Community Forum

Delete account/Deattach email from account

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
CrescentMoonStables
Visit My Farm

Delete account/Deattach email from account

Post by CrescentMoonStables »

So I am allowed to have two accounts, right?
Well I have this account which I wanna keep playing on. But I also have another account, on my main email, which I started playing on before this account just for a tiny bit of time, and I would like to restart on that one.

So since I am allowed two accounts (?) I would have this one, and then my other account (Mindy10) I would want deleted (or "free/deattach"/put my information like email and IP away from it) so that i can make a new one using that email, and also still only have 2 accounts, and not a third one.

Since i could make a third one on a third email, but, if I've understood it right, I am only allowed to have two accounts? That's why I want my other account deleted or something like that, so that I can use that email for a new account (which would be my 2nd account then)

This is the account I want deleted: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/m ... e&u=135167

Help? :) :)
Last edited by CrescentMoonStables on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mindy10
Visit My Farm

Re: Delete account/Deattach email from account

Post by Mindy10 »

This is my account that i want deleted. (Mindy10)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

CrescentMoonStables wrote:So I am allowed to have two accounts, right?
Well I have this account which I wanna keep playing on. But I also have another account, on my main email, which I started playing on before this account just for a tiny bit of time, and I would like to restart on that one.

So since I am allowed two accounts (?) I would have this one, and then my other account (Mindy10) I would want deleted (or "free/deattach"/put my information like email and IP away from it) so that i can make a new one using that email, and also still only have 2 accounts, and not a third one.

Since i could make a third one on a third email, but, if I've understood it right, I am only allowed to have two accounts? That's why I want my other account deleted or something like that, so that I can use that email for a new account (which would be my 2nd account then)

This is the account I want deleted: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/m ... e&u=135167

You can delete it. Go to Settings, Forum Settings (should take you to the User Control Panel), Deactivate My Account, read and check the boxes, enter your password, and click submit (after 30 days when you do not reactivate your account, it's deleted). MAKE SURE THAT IT YOU ARE ON THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO DEACTIVATE WHEN YOU DO THIS
CrescentMoonStables
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
CrescentMoonStables wrote:So I am allowed to have two accounts, right?

You can delete it. Go to Settings, Forum Settings (should take you to the User Control Panel), Deactivate My Account, read and check the boxes, enter your password, and click submit (after 30 days when you do not reactivate your account, it's deleted). MAKE SURE THAT IT YOU ARE ON THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO DEACTIVATE WHEN YOU DO THIS
So i would have to wait for 30 days? :/ Is there a chance that an admin could help with that so it deactivates faster or so maybe? If not I'll guess I'll have to wait, but it would be nice if an admin could see this post or so and maybe they can help?

I wonder, is it ok to "quote" an admin, to read this? I kinda don't wanna do it in case it is seen as unnecessary so yea.
CrescentMoonStables
Visit My Farm

But yea it would be nice to be able to start playin on it sooner than that, u know. I understand if i would have to wait tho and that's fine :)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I've made it so you can make another account with the email address now. :)
CrescentMoonStables
Visit My Farm

Tom wrote:I've made it so you can make another account with the email address now. :)
Oh thank you so much, it means a lot! :D

So how exactly does that work, I mean I can make a new account with that same email now, you said, but is the account that I already had on that email deleted or still existing?

If its deleted, that's good :)
If it still exists, then I wonder, if I make another account on that email like u said I could, then go onto the one that was on that email in the first place(the one i did'nt want), and delete it - after those 30 days (when it's deleted), can I make a second account on that email, technically?

Also, could u help me change my username here, on this account?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You can only have one account per email address because of how the software works, so I changed the email address associated with the account you wanted deleted to something else. Now your email is free to make another account. If you make another account then the email address will be used up again and you won't be able to make another account with it.

What would you like your username to be?
CrescentMoonStables
Visit My Farm

Tom wrote:You can only have one account per email address because of how the software works, so I changed the email address associated with the account you wanted deleted to something else. Now your email is free to make another account. If you make another account then the email address will be used up again and you won't be able to make another account with it.

What would you like your username to be?
Okay, thank you :)
How many accounts are we allowed? And would it be how many accounts per person or per IP? Because i mean multiple people could be on the same IP if share computer or whatever, so i wonder how that works? Is it just like, counted by email or by IP?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And about the username, I just wanted to see if I could make it Crescent Moon Stables instead of CrescentMoonStables (to make it more clean and easier to tell the difference in the game between the "Stables" and "Training" one), but I thought it will probably be too long. So, I tried it out myself as I made my new acount the other day, CrescentMoonTraining, by putting spaces but that didnt work so yea, now I know that it actually doesnt work, so, no need to worry about username change now :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:27 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:27 pm