Community Forum

Contacting users

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Contacting users

Post by ST0RM »

Hi
I was wondering if anyone knew how to privately contact users? :cry:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Contacting users

Post by Veterinarian »

ST0RM wrote:Hi
I was wondering if anyone knew how to privately contact users? :cry:
In order to privately contact (send a private message to) another user your account needs to be premium!

Like mine. In order to do that you go to the store tab that you see on the left side of your screen. Click on it and the click on upgrade benefits. (Click here to immediately go there).

You will see the benefits that each account (premium and the basic account have). Right now you have the basic account meaning that the benefits that premium accounts have do not apply for you.

In order to become a premium you need to pay 500pt (to get a premium account for 1 month- there are of course other options). Pt stands for Pony tokens, the number is next to your money balance (if you are using a desktop). The only way of getting PTs for free is by competing in local shows but remember that there is always the option to buy them.

In order for a horse to compete well in local shows it needs to be trained. The more trained your horse is the better he will compete in local shows and get more 1sts and therefore have more chances of getting PTs (since not every local show that you will enter will give you PTs). Try getting a grinder, which is a trained horse that can pull firsts in lvl 10 local shows.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian forgot to also say, that you gain PT by doing quests and also by leveling up. But the most regular way of gaining PT is indeed by grinding in local shows.

Quests state your earnings on the quest page, located here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/quests

And here is the page that will offer you further insight into PT earnings for levels:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 12&t=18288
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
JAB
Visit My Farm

Post by JAB »

I think you have to comment in posts a certain number of times to private message people as well.
♥♦JB Connected
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

JAB wrote:I think you have to comment in posts a certain number of times to private message people as well.
You are correct, 5 posts in the forum to unlock PM's. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
JAB
Visit My Farm

Post by JAB »

Thank you , BlackOak2. I need 3 more after this one so I can pm.
♥♦JB Connected
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:20 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:20 pm