Community Forum

Lusitania Farm, home fo the Lusitanos

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Kikary
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Lusitania Farm, home fo the Lusitanos

Post by Kikary »

Hello to you all,

I am Kikary and my goal in this game is to breed the best and the pride of Portugal, the Lusitano horse breed.
I wish to really say that i tried my best to create this breed from scratch... after many and many failed attempts i decided to start only with the "foundation" breed" since people on portugal did not get a Przewalski and Tarpan horses to breed Lusitanos.

Im still at the very begining of my journey, got some WAB x Sorraia mares and some stallions.
Im breeding to home and outside stallions.

Luck was on my side today (15 august 2015) and finally, my mare Z Thalassa gave me the very fist Lusitano foal of the game!!!

Very lucky really since Thalassa has 0* for Lusitano and the sire, PPL Entre El Fuego, has 4*.

I give you Lusitania Pride, the first Lusitano born at 9.0hh on the 15 of august 2015.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/17013
Kikary
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Lusitania Farm, home fo the Lusitanos

Post by Kikary »

Born today, 15 of august 2015, another colt standint at 9.1hh out of Thalia and sired by PPL Entre El Fuego.

Luso Grace, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/17015
nyraeia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

So, it looks like you're still having the monopoly on Lusitanos in the game! What colours will you be aiming for?
I really like Lusitania Pride's colouring :)
Kikary
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kikary »

Thank you. im from portugal, thus my interest in the breed. im going to try and get the range of colors the Lusitanos have but im going to try and breed more for the rarer colors like Perlino/Cremello, Palomino, Black.
Most common colors are Grey, Chestnut, Bay.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:30 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:30 pm