Community Forum

breeding

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Believe Unicorns
Visit My Farm

breeding

Post by Believe Unicorns »

I accidentally bred my Arabian mare to my Belgian stud. I meant to breed her to my Arabian stud instead of the Belgian :o :(

is there any way to make her not pregnant anymore, because I really wanted to breed her to the Arabian, not the Belgian...
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Re: breeding

Post by Pieta »

Believe_ Unicorns wrote:I accidentally bred my Arabian mare to my Belgian stud. I meant to breed her to my Arabian stud instead of the Belgian :o :(

is there any way to make her not pregnant anymore, because I really wanted to breed her to the Arabian, not the Belgian...
No I don't think so. You must just age her up and let her have the foal and then you can breed her again with your arabian stallion.
Believe Unicorns
Visit My Farm

Re: breeding

Post by Believe Unicorns »

Pieta wrote:
Believe_ Unicorns wrote:I accidentally bred my Arabian mare to my Belgian stud. I meant to breed her to my Arabian stud instead of the Belgian :o :(

No I don't think so. You must just age her up and let her have the foal and then you can breed her again with your arabian stallion.
yeah that's what I thought :(
thanks for helping though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 pm