Community Forum

Color of the Horse

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
fatalmoon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Color of the Horse

Post by fatalmoon »

Why am I able to change the color of the horse? I don't get that, shouldn't it be a fixed color at birth? And when I type in a color and press Save, the picture of the horse doesn't change to match the description. Is this how it's supposed to work?
Nikolaevna
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Color of the Horse

Post by Nikolaevna »

fatalmoon wrote:Why am I able to change the color of the horse? I don't get that, shouldn't it be a fixed color at birth? And when I type in a color and press Save, the picture of the horse doesn't change to match the description. Is this how it's supposed to work?

You are not able to change the color of the horse by typing in a color. Part of the game is to figure out what the color of your horse is and then entering that information in yourself. You can specially breed for a certain color but no guarantee you will get a color you are after.

Colors of the horse can actually change from birth onward. This is seen in real life and this game tries to emulate that. The color section of these forums has lots of information to help you figure out the color of your horse.

As for the picture, you take the picture in the gallery. That is separate from naming a color. However if you take a picture from birth and through to adulthood you see the differences in color over time. Some breeds will be more drastic than others.

How to take and save pictures: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 6947#p6907
fatalmoon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Color of the Horse

Post by fatalmoon »

Okay, cool, that seems to be how it is in real life too :lol:

Thanks for the clarification!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:29 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:29 am