Community Forum

How do you add signature?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

How do you add signature?

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I'm feeling pretty dumb right now, but how do you add a signature? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you add signature?

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Katy_Kanes wrote:I'm feeling pretty dumb right now, but how do you add a signature? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
That's all right! You have to be premium to have a signature. When you become premium, you go to the "Settings" tab at the left bottom corner of the screen just over "Logout." Then, you will see different tabs at the top of the page. Click the "Profile" tab, and the second tab on the left says "Edit Signature." There, you can change it. Hope this helps! :)
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you add signature?

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:I'm feeling pretty dumb right now, but how do you add a signature? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
That's all right! You have to be premium to have a signature. When you become premium, you go to the "Settings" tab at the left bottom corner of the screen just over "Logout." Then, you will see different tabs at the top of the page. Click the "Profile" tab, and the second tab on the left says "Edit Signature." There, you can change it. Hope this helps! :)
Ok, makes more sense now!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:02 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:02 am